News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

BillO of Rights

Started by Von Melee, October 09, 2008, 01:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Von Melee

1. FREEDOM OF MY RELIGION, TO SAY WHATEVER I AGREE WITH, TO WRITE WHAT I GODDAMN TELL YOU TO, TO GATHER AT A REPUBLICAN CONVENTION AND LICK THE ASSES OF THE NEOCONS, AND TO NEVER COMPLAIN.
2. FREEDOM TO SHOOT WHOMEVER THE FUCK I WANT.
3. FREEDOM TO BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR THE WARMONGERS.
4. FREEDOM TO LET US TAKE YOUR SHIT, BUT FUCK OFF OF OURS.
5. FREEDOM TO LET US FUCK YOU OVER AS MANY TIMES AS WE WANT AND FOR THE STATE GOVT. TO SAY 'FUCK YOU' TO FED. GOVT. AND FUCK YOU OVER AS WELL
6. FREEDOM OF A FAIR TRIAL FOR MY FRIENDS AND THE LAW OF NATURE FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
7. FREEDOM TO A SELECT JURY OF MY PEERS (AND MY PEERS ONLY!!!).
8. FREEDOM TO LET OFF MY FRIENDS WITH A FINE AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH MAX SENTENCES (PREFERABLY DEATH SENTENCES).
9. FREEDOM TO LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOUR FREEDOMS ARE.
10.FREEDOM TO GIVE UP CONTROL TO ME OR THE STATE GOVT, IF I SAY SO.

Why does Bill O' Reilly feel the desire, nay, the need to continually demonstrate his idiocy to the world?

Suu

Wait, did he actually write that?  :|
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Von Melee on October 09, 2008, 01:20:33 AM
1. FREEDOM OF MY RELIGION, TO SAY WHATEVER I AGREE WITH, TO WRITE WHAT I GODDAMN TELL YOU TO, TO GATHER AT A REPUBLICAN CONVENTION AND LICK THE ASSES OF THE NEOCONS, AND TO NEVER COMPLAIN.
2. FREEDOM TO SHOOT WHOMEVER THE FUCK I WANT.
3. FREEDOM TO BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR THE WARMONGERS.
4. FREEDOM TO LET US TAKE YOUR SHIT, BUT FUCK OFF OF OURS.
5. FREEDOM TO LET US FUCK YOU OVER AS MANY TIMES AS WE WANT AND FOR THE STATE GOVT. TO SAY 'FUCK YOU' TO FED. GOVT. AND FUCK YOU OVER AS WELL
6. FREEDOM OF A FAIR TRIAL FOR MY FRIENDS AND THE LAW OF NATURE FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
7. FREEDOM TO A SELECT JURY OF MY PEERS (AND MY PEERS ONLY!!!).
8. FREEDOM TO LET OFF MY FRIENDS WITH A FINE AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH MAX SENTENCES (PREFERABLY DEATH SENTENCES).
9. FREEDOM TO LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOUR FREEDOMS ARE.
10.FREEDOM TO GIVE UP CONTROL TO ME OR THE STATE GOVT, IF I SAY SO.

Why does Bill O' Reilly feel the desire, nay, the need to continually demonstrate his idiocy to the world?

SPECIAL BONUS AMENDMENT XI:  FREEDOM FOR TGRR TO "UPPER DECK".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Von Melee

Quote from: Suu on October 09, 2008, 02:23:08 AM
Wait, did he actually write that?  :|

No, he actually didn't write that.
It's my original creation; sort of my summary of BillO's ideals that he has demonstrated over the last 8 years.

Cain

That's what you get for putting up with an inferior propaganda service.

You should organize pickets around Fox News HQ, with placards saying "Bernays is turning in his grave" and "what is this half-assed shit?  Bring back Pravda!" and so on.

phaedrusthemad

Not to defend Billo, but I think saying fuck you to my Federal Government and returning decision making to local and state governments is a GOOD thing. 

Bruno

Quote from: phaedrusthemad on October 09, 2008, 01:46:05 PM
Not to defend Billo, but I think saying fuck you to my Federal Government and returning decision making to local and state governments is a GOOD thing. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Formerly something else...

Cain

What part of supporting torture, suspension of haebus corpus, approving the creation a brand new pork-hogging department and advocating pointless wars is saying "fuck you" to the Federal government again?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Vene

Can we waterboard Cheney?

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes, because the articles of confederation worked SO well.

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

phaedrusthemad

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 10, 2008, 12:59:16 AM

As does our current system. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: phaedrusthemad on October 10, 2008, 04:15:15 AM

By comparison?  Yes.

Kai

PLEASE TO LEARN LATE 18TH CENTURY HISTORY.  :x
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

phaedrusthemad

Quote from: Kai on October 10, 2008, 12:02:22 PM

PLEASE TO LEARN LATE 18TH CENTURY HISTORY.  :x

Okay.  To clarify, I should have written "I am in favor of returning most decision making to state and local gov't."

I am in favor of a little federal gov't.  But to me, most of it is just a waste of our money.

LMNO

So.... what decision-making would remain with the Feds?