News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

What do you REALLY believe?

Started by Cramulus, October 21, 2008, 03:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following best describes what you Actually Believe about the Deity?

I worship some variation of the Christian / Jewish / Muslim God
Buddhist / Taoist / Eastern somethingorother
Agnostic -  I couldn't possibly know
Atheist - I believe in no gods
I believe in Eris as an entity but do not follow other Gods
I believe Eris is one of many Gods
I prefer not to define myself
I don't give a fuck about all that stuff
Something else not on this list

Triple Zero

Quote from: Kai on January 25, 2009, 04:14:49 PM
DIVINE EMERGENT CREATIVE METAFORCE.

this is basically my take on stuff as well.

except stuff turns out to be exceedingly complicated, so I make reservations for coming up with something new and/or better. although it would probably still fall under DIVINE EMERGENT CREATIVE METAFORCE

i am happy how you made the name for your divine entity sound like a big motherfucking robot.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

fomenter

common knowledge, you know nothing about common knowledge, you cannot handle the common knowledge,
                          only Uncle BadTouch has the authority to dispense the common knowledge.
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

AFK

Quote from: Fomenter on January 27, 2009, 08:04:13 PM

How old is knowledge? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

common knowledge, you know nothing about common knowledge, you cannot handle the common knowledge,

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

the common knowledge was of age in England at the time it happened
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE
\

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: L. Ka Bong on January 27, 2009, 08:12:42 PM

How old is knowledge? 

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Fomenter on January 27, 2009, 08:15:38 PM

I think I read it differently. 

dispense comm on knowledge

fomenter

Quote from: L. Ka Bong on January 27, 2009, 08:29:00 PM
Quote from: Fomenter on January 27, 2009, 08:15:38 PM

I think I read it differently. 

dispense comm on knowledge
:lulz:

hmroogp

AFK

indigoblade

Sorry, I forget I am dealing with intelegent people. I'm actualy used to having to explain myself, hence my blah blah blah earlier on the meaning of occult.
What?

Sheered Völva

Quote from: indigoblade on January 27, 2009, 09:21:12 PM
Sorry, I forget I am dealing with intelegent people. I'm actualy used to having to explain myself, hence my blah blah blah earlier on the meaning of occult.

You're dealing with intelligent people?  I don't get it.  Explain?  :?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Do you mostly hang out with high-schoolers?

indigoblade

Quote from: Nigel on January 27, 2009, 09:32:25 PM

Do you mostly hang out with high-schoolers?
I mostly avoid hanging out. Most people where I live are more concerned with who the leading football or basketball teams are rather then what the definition of occult is. Hence some of my habits. I'm surrounded by idiots is deffinately the axiom for where I live.
What?

AFK

For what it's worth, I'm more concerned with who the leading football or basketball teams are rather then what the definition of occult is.

Also, you should go back to the Dragon.