News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

What do you REALLY believe?

Started by Cramulus, October 21, 2008, 03:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following best describes what you Actually Believe about the Deity?

I worship some variation of the Christian / Jewish / Muslim God
Buddhist / Taoist / Eastern somethingorother
Agnostic -  I couldn't possibly know
Atheist - I believe in no gods
I believe in Eris as an entity but do not follow other Gods
I believe Eris is one of many Gods
I prefer not to define myself
I don't give a fuck about all that stuff
Something else not on this list

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on June 28, 2009, 08:03:26 AM
QuoteWe're gonna persecute the fuck out of you.

Not to sound cocky, but bring it. My religion has much more experience at oppression that yours does. We'll Inquisition your ass.

Um, yeah.  You DO know that it is a high honor in Discordianism for one to bring down a Jihad on ourselves, right?  Also, there's nothing funnier or more frustrating than trying to "put a discordian to the question".  Because we love water.  Yum, yum, yum.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Wizard

Admittedly, I didn't know that. I've yet to get my hands on a copy of the Principia. I get the basic ideas, but do to money restrictions and various other pains in my ass, I've yet to read it. Most of my knowledge of Discordianism is from this website, the Illuminatus Trilogy, and my own inferences.

Thanks for lesson, then. And there's other methods than drowning. Ve haf vays of making you talk.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on June 28, 2009, 06:52:59 PM
Thanks for lesson, then. And there's other methods than drowning. Ve haf vays of making you talk.

But do you haff vays of makingk us shut up?

Cait M. R.

Admittedly, I didn't know that. I've yet to get my hands on a copy of the Principia. I get the basic ideas, but do to money restrictions and various other pains in my ass, I've yet to read it. Most of my knowledge of Discordianism is from this website, the Illuminatus Trilogy, and my own inferences.

Me too! Does anyone know where to find a copy of the Principia Discordia? I've been looking for ages but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

The above is fail.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Meme killed via clumsy application.

Joke over.

Cait M. R.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: null & void on June 28, 2009, 09:14:16 PM
Apologies.

Don't apologize to me.  Apologize to the meme.  After all, you killed it.  Murdering swine.

Cait M. R.

But it's dead! Apologizing to a dead meme won't make it a live meme. Maybe a zombie meme, but I don't think anyone really wants that.

Do they?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 28, 2009, 06:54:05 PM

But do you haff vays of makingk us shut up?
:lulz:

The Wizard

QuoteBut do you haff vays of makingk us shut up?

Chloroform and Duct Tape.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on June 28, 2009, 10:13:58 PM
QuoteBut do you haff vays of makingk us shut up?

Chloroform and Duct Tape.

Doesn't work on Rain Gods.  We just talk through our arses.

Also, if Eldora is involved, she can speak with her genitals.  No, really.  She said so.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Duct tape doesn't work on anuses?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enki-][ on June 29, 2009, 01:20:29 AM
Duct tape doesn't work on anuses?

I have a funny answer for this, so if someone who isn't Enki would care to jump in...?