News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Add your eccentric food habits/tips/quirks here!

Started by navkat, October 29, 2008, 09:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 10, 2008, 03:49:09 AM
chocolate belongs in mole sauce.

mole sauce belongs on chicken.

so...it looks like you're wrong.

D/N/T

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Quote from: Jenne on November 04, 2008, 03:57:43 AM
potato chips inside sandwiches just makes perfect sense, imho.  Makes 'em good n crunchy...

Seconded.

In fact; if you REALLY want to make this work, don't stop at just a few chips--make an ENTIRE LAYER of chips sandwiched between lettuce leaves on the sandwich.

Crunch.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ludwig

Peanut butter, pickle, lettuce, and mayonnaise sandwiches.  It has to be the high sugar trans fatty peanut butter to make it sooooo good.  Also, balsamic vinegar on ice cream. 

I didn't invent either one of these.  I am not the freak.

Lymantria Dispar

Peanut butter, pickle, lettuce, and mayonnaise sandwiches. 

Well, I don't know about the PB, pickle & lettuce, but mayo on a nice sub roll is yummy. Just slather it on real think.. wait, make that Miracle Whip - even better. Makes a great breakfast while driving to work.
I used to think normal was normal. Then, as time moved on, I used to pretend normal was normal, you know, just smile & nod my head a lot. Then when I realized me being abnormal was completely normal, well, I still smile & nod my head a lot, but now will occasionally smack a random person in the street.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

Miracle Whip is delicious.

I would eat it with a spoon if it were socially acceptable to do so.

mayonnaise, on the other hand, is just about the nastiest substance known to man unless heavily flavored.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 18, 2008, 04:39:56 AM
mayonnaise, on the other hand, is just about the nastiest substance known to man unless heavily flavored.

AND I DONT MEAN A LITTLEBIT ON THE SIDE OF THE PLATE, WE FUCKIN' DROWN EM IN IT!!!! :argh!:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like mayonnaise, especially homemade.

I hate Miracle Whip so much I can't even explain. I have had nightmares in which I was forced to eat Miracle Whip. I cannot eat food with Miracle Whip on it, it makes me puke.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My entire childhood, I thought I hated sandwiches. I believed that I hated sandwiches up until I was almost 30. And then I discovered that it was just that my mother used Miracle Whip, and sandwiches without it are actually awesome.

Lymantria Dispar

I used to think normal was normal. Then, as time moved on, I used to pretend normal was normal, you know, just smile & nod my head a lot. Then when I realized me being abnormal was completely normal, well, I still smile & nod my head a lot, but now will occasionally smack a random person in the street.

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on November 18, 2008, 05:40:01 PM
I like mayonnaise, especially homemade.

I hate Miracle Whip so much I can't even explain. I have had nightmares in which I was forced to eat Miracle Whip. I cannot eat food with Miracle Whip on it, it makes me puke.

Me too!  I used to think I hated mayo, turns out it was just Miracle Whip, which is what my mother always used to use.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

... really curious as to wtf miracle whip is for interesting stuff. i looked it up on wikipedia: fake mayo, but apparently there's something very deep and sinister about it ...

ECH likes it better than mayo, even though he's a professional chef, and Nigel and Hoopla were tortured with it as kids ...

HOWEVER i know for a fact that the single most disgusting thing ever made by ECH also contained miracle whip ... so what are the answers?!!! :tinfoilhat:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.