News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Nothing That You Haven't Heard Before

Started by Rumckle, November 04, 2008, 05:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

Give up, it doesn't matter. You can't change anything anyway. And if you stop now, you can pretend that you didn't try in the first place. It will much easier if you just return to your rightful place in the machine, instead of having the other cogs jar up against you. Remember, that in this machine any cog can be removed and it will still run fine, perhaps even smoother, and you don't want to be removed, do you?

Stop waiting, the revolution isn't coming. It was just a myth, to keep you placated, give you a glimmer of hope, lest you decide to take matters into your own hands. People aren't going to take to the streets, take matters into their own hands. No-one is going to try and rid themselves of the shackles placed on them. No-one is going to bring the government back into the hands of the people. No-one is about rise up against the ruling elite, who aren't paying them any more attention than a couple of lines on a graph, three lines with error bars if you are lucky. And if you associate with these people considering a revolution, you are just going to be taken out behind the chemical shed, and you don't want that, do you?

What? You think that when Obama gets elected it will all be okay, well I guess there's no point arguing otherwise. You do realise, democracy doesn't really work, it just gives the illusion of change, in the long run, what does that extra 1% tax cut matter anyway. What happened when Kevin Rudd was elected? Sure Howard's tyrannical rein ended, but what's changed? All we have is a new tyranny, admittedly it is someone who smiles when they fuck you, but they are still fucking you. Not that it matters, because chances are this will get on the black list of this censorship scheme anyway. And if our new leader didn't change anything, why should a new US leader? Sure they rule the world, but that just makes it easier for them to play it safe. You could vote for a third party, sure, one that wants a great amount of change, but that would be a waste of a vote, and you don't want to waste this opportunity to change things for the better, do you?

Just stop thinking, everything will be okay. Listen to the media, they'll tell you what to do, that way you won't have the burden of thinking for yourself. If you stop worrying about all this useless stuff, like the economy, revolutions, or voting for Obama, then you'll have more time think about the important things, like hating Muslim terrorists, or what Britney Olsen-Hilton is doing. Just relax, sit back and let the government sort out everything, switch on the TV, I'm sure there'll be a football game on soon, or perhaps another celebrity watch show, you wouldn't want to miss that, would you?

Sorry to anybody whom I may have accidentally stole ideas from, I had no intention of that, I just sat and wrote whatever came into my head at the time.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.