News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

The Newest HBO series "True Blood"

Started by The Dark Monk, November 18, 2008, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

And also True Blood is pretty damn good.
Don't have HBO, so I just finished watching the first season on DVD.
And now I probably will have to wait a half a year for next season
:sad:
#firstworldproblems
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

LMNO

Great.  Now I have the image of Ron Jeremy in a Surrealist French art movie.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on September 24, 2009, 05:37:39 PM
Actually, a program I have recently liked is Sons of Anarchy.  Organized crime, bikers, Nazis and a plot based on Hamlet.  What more could you want?

Also, Peggy Bundy looking ten times hotter than she did on Married with Children. Probably thanks to surgery and the like but still.

In all seriousness though, I love that show - that and Breaking Bad are two of the best shows to have come out on TV in a while and I can actually get excited about seeing the next episodes.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

I would like to know more about the Hottest, Newest Series and all the Beautiful People that star in it, please.

I need this information.  It's what makes me ME, if you know what I mean.  And you DO know what I mean, right?  This stuff makes us real...as real as Lindsay Lohan's tits, as real as the newest rock band, as real as the only living man in Tucson.  And he's so real you can almost touch him.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

It's true roger, I need my fix of the Real Beautiful People, and New. I'm lost without my television set, like a lonely orphan. I have to know the things that will make them like me and want to be me. And thats the most important thing in life.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

Sorry, I guess I must just be a little too low-brow for you guys or something.  God forbid anyone get entertained...someone might think they're having fun.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 25, 2009, 08:08:59 PM
Sorry, I guess I must just be a little too low-brow for you guys or something.  God forbid anyone get entertained...someone might think they're having fun.

Pay no attention to me.  I'm stuffed full of misanthropy and pills, today.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

However, the upside of that is that you started a really great thread.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 25, 2009, 08:24:04 PM

It's just been one of those days.  Everything is out of focus, and the colors are all wrong.  My coworkers all walk around with fixed grins, and I am beginning to suspect that they are just as heavily medicated as I am.  I think the word for it is disassociation (?), I have a strong vibe of unreality going on here, and I think I really need to go to The Safehouse tonight and swill coffee til I feel a little more grounded (hyper will suffice, thank you very much), and then maybe I can articulate it better (have laptop, will travel).  I don't know.  I'm having trouble laughing at the monkeys around me today, because I'm not entirely certain I understand just what it is they're trying to do. 

So, Cain, sorry about pooping on your thread.  I shall be more circumspect in the future.

LMNO

Ugh, I hate the feeling that everyone else might actually be robots... and then you're suddenly not so sure about yourself, either.  Like you expect wires to start popping out of your skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 25, 2009, 08:37:41 PM
Ugh, I hate the feeling that everyone else might actually be robots... and then you're suddenly not so sure about yourself, either.  Like you expect wires to start popping out of your skin.

YAY!  Sociopath for a day.   :|

LMNO

As your attorney, I reccomend releasing your inner Monkey.

Get your Yeti on, mutant!

fomenter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2009, 08:31:28 PM

So, Cain, sorry about pooping on your thread.  I shall be more circumspect in the future.

the apologizing TGRR freaks me out,
first at the cellar now here,
all is not right with the world,
you need better pills,
these yellow ones are doing things that just seem badwrong...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on September 25, 2009, 09:07:09 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2009, 08:31:28 PM

the apologizing TGRR freaks me out,
first at the cellar now here,
all is not right with the world,
you need better pills,
these yellow ones are doing things that just seem badwrong...

In both cases I apologized because I was at fault, and the person I dumped on didn't deserve it.  Coincidentally enough, neither person saw fit to respond to the apology, and I honestly don't know what that means.