News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Amish Friendship Bread Variations

Started by Suu, November 20, 2008, 09:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Last week it was just chocolate pudding...this week it's pistachio with extra cinnamon and sugar dusted in the pan for the crust.  :fap:

This is fucking AWESOME. I'm bringing a loaf with me to SMF this weekend. (And starters, hehehe.)

Oh right, if you live in the area and you want a starter, let me know, I just threw mine in the freezer since it's keeps. So I have 7 starters in there. PLEASE TO COME TAKE ONE.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."