News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

BITCH'S BREW

Started by OPTIMUS PINECONE, December 03, 2008, 12:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: F.M.E on December 03, 2008, 12:58:57 AM
much of the world's sorrow comes from people who are this

yet allow themselves be treated as that

Goodness.
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: F.M.E on December 03, 2008, 01:01:43 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2008, 12:56:55 AM
Some chick on the Internet was talking about Harold and Maude once, and I commented that I saw it a long time ago and it was pretty funny. She sent me the DVD, with a note about how it's her favorite movie ever and she always gives copies of it to people.

I always thought that was pretty peculiar.

So this is some kind of phenomenon? What part of the movie would people cry at? I don't remember any crying parts.
i cry when the awesome car goes over the cliff, because i know that they really launched it and filmed it in one take

:cry:
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Some chick on the Internet was talking about Harold and Maude once, and I commented that I saw it a long time ago and it was pretty funny. She sent me the DVD, with a note about how it's her favorite movie ever and she always gives copies of it to people.

So this is some kind of phenomenon? What part of the movie would people cry at? I don't remember any crying parts.

She sent me the DVD, with a note about how it's her favorite movie ever and she always gives copies of it to people.

This is what I'm talking about.

fomenter

if i were a rich man with more money then good sense (likey to be the case ) i would get that car recreated for me and drive it around..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

fomenter

I would be remiss in my duty if I did not tell you that the idea of intercourse - the act of your firm, young body... comingling with...

withered flesh... sagging breasts... and flabby b-b-buttocks... makes me want... to vomit.

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on December 04, 2008, 11:45:08 PM

She sent me the DVD, with a note about how it's her favorite movie ever and she always gives copies of it to people.

It makes no sense. Why does it happen? My favorite movie is True Romance; best fucking movie ever, but I don't go around making sure everyone's watched it. EVEN THOUGH it features Bronson Pinchot as a coked-out Hollywood personal assistant.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

A lot of people are obsessed with the idea that THEY are the only ones who truly have it together and know what is good, and if they can just give you a peak you will be indebted to them FOREVER.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Quote from: Ratatosk on December 03, 2008, 07:07:06 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 03, 2008, 06:58:42 PM
This was rather awesome.  I'm impressed with your Harold & Maude soundtrack knowledge.

I also heard Yusef Islam isn't allowed in the United States because he made major donations to a terrorist organization?  Anyone know more about this?

Yes, he was refused entry in 2004, however after a big political mess, it became clear that it was an identity error... someone on the watch list has the same name with different spelling.

However, he has been kicked out of Israel for supposedly giving donations to Hamas. It's worth noting that many people have given to groups which focus on helping people in Palestine, some of which are connected with Hamas in some sense. HE claims that he never knowingly gave money to Hamas. In fact, he's been an outspoken critic of the militant Islamic movements.

Yeah, and so where do they re-route the suspected terrorists en flight?  Maine.  It's quite clear that if Nuclear War ever breaks out that Maine has been put in the "acceptable losses" category. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 05, 2008, 03:31:31 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on December 03, 2008, 07:07:06 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 03, 2008, 06:58:42 PM
This was rather awesome.  I'm impressed with your Harold & Maude soundtrack knowledge.

I also heard Yusef Islam isn't allowed in the United States because he made major donations to a terrorist organization?  Anyone know more about this?

Yes, he was refused entry in 2004, however after a big political mess, it became clear that it was an identity error... someone on the watch list has the same name with different spelling.

However, he has been kicked out of Israel for supposedly giving donations to Hamas. It's worth noting that many people have given to groups which focus on helping people in Palestine, some of which are connected with Hamas in some sense. HE claims that he never knowingly gave money to Hamas. In fact, he's been an outspoken critic of the militant Islamic movements.

Yeah, and so where do they re-route the suspected terrorists en flight?  Maine.  It's quite clear that if Nuclear War ever breaks out that Maine has been put in the "acceptable losses" category. 

Well that is only because of the whole "lobster envy" issue yanno!

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2008, 03:00:36 PM

It makes no sense. Why does it happen? My favorite movie is True Romance; best fucking movie ever, but I don't go around making sure everyone's watched it. EVEN THOUGH it features Bronson Pinchot as a coked-out Hollywood personal assistant.

Well, technically, "Apocalypse Now" is the best film ever.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on December 06, 2008, 09:25:10 PM

Well, technically, "Apocalypse Now" is the best film ever.

Technically Citizen Kane is the best film ever.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ROSEBUD

I hated that movie.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

sometimes, Nigel, I wonder if you're one of my long-lost half siblings.

also, I have to admit that I have become unreasonably evangelistic about "Watchmen".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 07, 2008, 05:29:48 PM

sometimes, Nigel, I wonder if you're one of my long-lost half siblings.

also, I have to admit that I have become unreasonably evangelistic about "Watchmen".

I take that as an awesome fucking compliment, ECH. Thank you.

"Watchmen", eh? I will add to my queue.