News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Fucking And Massage ! Wow

Started by Desilwamba, December 05, 2008, 08:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nigel on December 06, 2008, 04:29:40 PM
Why is it only PMing Iason?

That's weird.
I actually PMed him first.  I was bored and decided that I would be a one man Welcoming Committee to new members.  (I've seen it work positively at other forums).  I PMed about 10 recently registered members with a message welcoming them here and asking them to not pee in the pool.  Desil is the only one to actually PM me back.  I vote for real human with limited English skills and an interest in Discordianism and Free Masonry.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on December 07, 2008, 06:33:59 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 06, 2008, 04:29:40 PM
Why is it only PMing Iason?

That's weird.
I actually PMed him first.  I was bored and decided that I would be a one man Welcoming Committee to new members.  (I've seen it work positively at other forums).  I PMed about 10 recently registered members with a message welcoming them here and asking them to not pee in the pool.  Desil is the only one to actually PM me back.  I vote for real human with limited English skills and an interest in Discordianism and Free Masonry.

Okay, I'm sold.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: saturnine on December 07, 2008, 01:19:35 AM
I think it wants to FUCK IASON.

IN DAR ES SALAAM.

SO IT CAN MERGE WITH HIS CYBERBRAIN.

THE NET IS VAST AND LIMITLESS.

[/2501]
:x
    \

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I'm TTM, and I approve this thread.

P.S. I only read part of the first page, the rest better not suck.

Desilwamba

Greetings to all,
Please let it be known that am real and not a scum.I sent that as somekind of a joke.I did not really mean what I wrote.
Am from Sub-Sahara Africa and am happy about that.Iason contacted me for the first time when I signed up for principia Discordia.Thats why I sent him an email to help me learn more about the Fraternity.
Am really sorry if I have messed up.I owe all of you an apology.Am a novice and needs to learn a lot from all of you.Please be positive towards my ignorance and teach me the right stuff.
Bye,
Desilwamba.

Faust

Quote from: Desilwamba on December 08, 2008, 09:29:15 AM
Am really sorry if I have messed up.I owe all of you an apology
No you haven't, and you don't owe us an apology.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

Greetings to all,
Please let it be known that am real and not a scum.I sent that as somekind of a joke.I did not really mean what I wrote.
Am from Sub-Sahara Africa and am happy about that.Iason contacted me for the first time when I signed up for principia Discordia.Thats why I sent him an email to help me learn more about the Fraternity.
Am really sorry if I have messed up.I owe all of you an apology.Am a novice and needs to learn a lot from all of you.Please be positive towards my ignorance and teach me the right stuff.
Bye,
Desilwamba.

In the grand scheme of things, you haven't even come close, so I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.  Welcome to the boards. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rumckle

Yeah, welcome, in fact we should be thanking you, you gave us something new to talk about, rather than the usual shit.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Iason Ouabache

Greetings to all,
Bye,
Desilwamba.
It seems that you've already figured out the Golden Apple of Discord part.  Hopefully we haven't scared you away already.
    \

AFK

Also, you aren't plugging yourself in every other post.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Manta Obscura

Greetings to all,
Bye,
Desilwamba.

I got into the ring swinging, which was my mistake. I apologize for my quick judgment of your earlier post.

Welcome, Desil. Feel free to use the pool on the Roof, and to wholly ignore the "right stuff" that anyone may try to teach to you.
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

CynicalCichilid

Hello Desil.

Sub Saharan Africa? Sweet! Welcome to pd.com man.

Messier Undertree

Haha. Welcome to the forum, Desilwamba.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Welcome, Desilwamba! Sorry for picking on your grammar, I shouldn't have assumed that English was your native tongue. I hope you stick around!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."