Author Topic: Kopyleft / Creative Commons art  (Read 22635 times)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: Kopyleft / Creative Commons art
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2015, 12:43:03 am »
Meanwhile the treasonous scum at the Conch Republic continue to throw their flag in our faces!

"We seceded where others failed" definitely wins best motto.  :lulz:
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2015, 12:47:56 am »
The Conch Republic sounds hilarious.  I'm sad I've not heard of this until now

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2015, 12:55:17 am »
What the hell is this je suis Charlie thing from?  I just saw it quoted on some dude's OKC thing, and under world news stuff, amd I was like :?
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2015, 01:05:25 am »
What the hell is this je suis Charlie thing from?  I just saw it quoted on some dude's OKC thing, and under world news stuff, amd I was like :?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting

Specifically https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_suis_Charlie

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2015, 01:43:45 am »
Oh.  Well, that's something good from a pile of awful.
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

D351

• Unknown
  • Known
  • FDIC Insured
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2015, 05:19:00 pm »

My crossover with kopimi.
This is the most obscure pop culture reference I could come up with.

Treow_The_Boring

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2016, 12:33:37 am »

I found that there aren't really any good 3D Sacred Chaos on the webs, so I made one. I made 10, in fact:

http://vargapimre.deviantart.com/art/Sacred-Chao-Wallpaper-Pack-619907983

(This is my first post, so I might eff up the image insertion thingy, sorry for that.)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2016, 01:07:31 am »
Nice work!
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2016, 03:32:35 am »
in the img tag you can set width so it doesn't break out of the post. I usually set wide ones at width=1000
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Treow_The_Boring

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2016, 06:29:32 pm »
Thank you guys!
:)

Treow_The_Boring

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2016, 10:13:51 pm »
Also, here's the Goddess, as depicted on an ancient wall painting recently recovered in Pompeii. I didn't draw it. I swear.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2016, 10:28:16 pm »
Cool, Reminds me of Alessa from Silent Hill for some reason.