News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Third Party peeps who are too cowardly to ask themselves want to know what kind of Reverend Roger is.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ooooh, I figured out my webcam! Happy day.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requiem on January 17, 2009, 10:16:24 PM
Third Party peeps who are too cowardly to ask themselves want to know what kind of Reverend Roger is.

Subgenius, of course.  Also, ULC.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requiem on January 18, 2009, 01:23:39 AM
ULC?

Universal Life Church.

If churches came in boxes, the ULC would be in a white bot with black lettering.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YAY ULC!

I'm a ULC minister, too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 18, 2009, 03:07:55 AM
YAY ULC!

I'm a ULC minister, too.

Folks, if this is starting to look sinister, it is.

fomenter

i went to the site when you mentioned the name and was very tempted to  become ordained
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 18, 2009, 03:14:49 AM
YAY ULC!

I'm a ULC minister, too.

OSHIT, better not let the cat out of the bag!

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 18, 2009, 03:14:49 AM
YAY ULC!

I'm a ULC minister, too.

I, also, am a ULC minister.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

<--- Is also ULC ordained

Right Reverend Cainad, at your service. I got the shiny black-and-gold wallet card and everything.

fomenter

that's it, i need to be a minister real name or "religious identity" pros and cons?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Fuquad

Quote from: Fomenter on January 18, 2009, 03:42:30 AM
that's it, i need to be a minister real name or "religious identity" pros and cons?

In the State of Washington (it could be true elsewhere, look into it) a minister could sign wedding licenses  with their "religious identity" and the marriage will still be considered legal. (hell you don't even need documentation proving you are clergy)

That's all I ever looked into.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Fomenter on January 18, 2009, 03:42:30 AM

Use your real name if you want it to be legal. It's what I did, for extra lulz.

fomenter

:thanks:  the Reverend fomenter  :thanks:

nice and legal for extra lulz

hmroogp