News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I was once baptized by an LDS buddy who decided to scream "You're baptized" during a water fight.  Last I heard they have universal priesthood (all those baptized), so I've got it until the excommunicate me.   :lol:

I should double dip to the ULC too, FTL
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Idem

Bu🤠ns

The Good Reverend Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMapMZj452E

Scientology explored by Roger and Von Melee.

(Note:  At time of posting, this was still being configured at Youtube.  Hold your fucking horses.)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsLCO6rdXz4

Response to Richter.  See above about delays.  I uploaded this shit while the fucking SUPERBOWL is on.  What the FUCK was I thinking?  Youtube won't be right for WEEKS.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Good stuff, Roger.

I remember well the day I woke up and discovered I was the Motherfuckin' Messiah.

No doubt, the church (of Scotland) goers will remember it too.

Richter

:lulz:!

and so I am enlightened! 

When did I say you were Catholic? 
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Bu🤠ns

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 02, 2009, 01:41:38 AM
:lulz:!

and so I am enlightened! 

When did I say you were Catholic? 

It was the priest thing. 

Richter

I'll avoid that then, not something I was looking to imply.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 02, 2009, 03:10:55 AM
I'll avoid that then, not something I was looking to imply.

Von Melee pointed out that you might have been implying that I am an Aztec (Raingod, etc, etc), but I didn't think that was likely.

Suu

If you like that pussy, Rog, you should see my other one!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on February 02, 2009, 04:23:20 AM
If you like that pussy, Rog, you should see my other one!

Is that one also covered in fur?