Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jesus fuck!

Time to buy more guns.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BAWHEED on February 06, 2009, 03:19:45 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 06, 2009, 03:18:31 AM
Quote from: BAWHEED on February 06, 2009, 03:17:08 AM
AND, I like your hair.   :wink:

Shit yeah.

We are superior to the hippies.

We do this shit for science.

This is what I tell people.  They still call the police...

They cannot be expected to understand.  They are merehume.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

whatc

geahwd.. so it is possible to ruin after bar lows. :x

The Good Reverend Roger

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

whatc

Just drunk finn short on vocabulary. Very effective video.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: whatc on February 06, 2009, 04:16:30 AM
Just drunk finn short on vocabulary. Very effective video.

Okay.  Thanks.

hooplala

That makes more sense... I thought it had something to do with lowering the bar or something...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BAWHEED on February 06, 2009, 04:39:31 AM
That makes more sense... I thought it had something to do with lowering the bar or something...

I'm good for that.   :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

I figured it had to be a drunk post.

Also, I like the video. I agree with Hoopla's suggestions, and if you choose to add a little more explanation, don't make it too much more. It's pretty effective as a short, slap-inna-face sort of thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on February 06, 2009, 05:12:55 AM
I figured it had to be a drunk post.

Also, I like the video. I agree with Hoopla's suggestions, and if you choose to add a little more explanation, don't make it too much more. It's pretty effective as a short, slap-inna-face sort of thing.

Okay.

Still not happy with it, though.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: whatc on February 06, 2009, 03:50:17 AM
geahwd.. so it is possible to ruin after bar lows. :x

Also, I think I just figured out how to parse this.

Translated: "God... so it is possible to ruin after-bar lows [sic]"

It still doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Payne

Roger, you may not be happy with the video, but I have to tell you THIS:

It was the very last thing I did before I crawled into bed last night (watch it, that is).

I had some VERY fucked up dreams, and woke up believing that the world was already over but no one had yet noticed.

I attribute this in some part to your video.

In future, when people say you shouldn't eat cheese before bed, I will also add "...And don't watch Rogers podcasts!"