News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

sexo de Dios

Started by DORADA, December 28, 2008, 11:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DORADA

Si existiera dios sería  masculino femenino bisexual  o asexual? Qué opinan?
Yo pienso que si representa el todo tendría que tener los dos sexos pero porqué los separó?`porqué los diferenció? Qué piensan?Si lovemos desde el punto de vista catolico debería ser homosexual pero varon de los que odian a las mujeres no? Si en realidad fuera inteligencia pero partiendo de la nada no debería tener sexo no?

bds

Quote from: DORADA on December 28, 2008, 11:41:31 AM
Si existiera dios sería  masculino femenino bisexual  o asexual? Qué opinan?
Yo pienso que si representa el todo tendría que tener los dos sexos pero porqué los separó?`porqué los diferenció? Qué piensan?Si lovemos desde el punto de vista catolico debería ser homosexual pero varon de los que odian a las mujeres no? Si en realidad fuera inteligencia pero partiendo de la nada no debería tener sexo no?

Say what in the butt?
Something about gay peoples?

Uhm,
Your question is whether God would be a guy or a girl, and what sexual orientation, yeah?
Well, I think the bible says God is without gender or sexual inclination.
Of course, that's the bible, so I dunno...

:?

bds

Quote from: Broken AI on December 28, 2008, 12:29:39 PM
It's ok, I'll field this one:

Si dios de los católicos es verdad enemigo misogynistic de mujeres, y por lo tanto según el tao, se compone de las piezas masculinas y de la feminidad, él soporte para razonar que dios es un uno mismo que detesta a la lesbiana homosexual. si sin embargo, pues el cartel antedicho precisó, dios es de hecho genderless, podemos conjeturar, con la historia de Jesús, que dios una vez se reprodujo, y de hecho si es asexuada, que haría dios una cierta clase de ameba, asexual partiendo en el padre, el hijo y el espíritu santo. ¿no extraño de la mierda?

You speak spanish as well?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

"La realidad es intrínsecamente de sentido", dice Baudrillard, sin embargo, de acuerdo a Parry, no es tanto la realidad que es intrínsecamente de sentido, sino más bien la economía, y algunos dicen que el fracaso, de la realidad. Por lo tanto, Bataille se utiliza el término 'constructivismo' para indicar la diferencia entre la clase y la identidad sexual. El tema principal de Hubbard, el análisis de la teoría dialéctica subculturales es el paradigma de la dialéctica de clase.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Its really worrying when I haven't spoken Spanish in 3 years, yet I can still understand most of Net's answer simply because of the incredible amount of post-Marxist and postmodernist books I have read recently.

DORADA

Cain I ask this: if god  is real  what is  his sex man or woman or gay or dont have sex, and if  gos is a everything? all? the addition of all things an intelligences he must be  bisexual and why there are? two sex and not there are humans bisex I hope you understand my bad English

DORADA

The quetion not is about the woman abd her power is about the sex of god because  i think  he must be  bisexual, the bible is a invent of humans and is not a book serious? for me  , idont beleive in god too, but ,my question is if god for catholics is all  it or he  must be  gay , or bisexual. I think this and  i beleive the gays  must be the most near (?)  to god , and why the catholics no   love the gays.
And if god  dont have a woman god  he dont can  have  godchilds , but we the huimans can  have childs humans, and this is the reason of the wars , cataclism and the other forces  that kill the humans, because if the science and the intelligences of humans and clones humans make we gods and can have godchilds, all this reflections insomnes tellme god want destroyd the world and not satan  and lucifer too because he  give us the intelligences jajaja :lulz:

Faust

Quote from: DORADA on December 28, 2008, 01:44:58 PM
Cain I ask this: if god  is real  what is  his sex man or woman or gay or don't have sex, and if  gos is a everything? all? the addition of all things an intelligences he must be  bisexual and why there are? two sex and not there are humans bisex I hope you understand my bad English

Saying god is a man or a woman is a human assumption
saying god has a sexuality or does not is an assumption
saying god is everything is also a human assumption.
And saying god exists or does not is again, a human assumption.

If he/she/it exists then wait for it to speak for itself and don't ask people what they think it is.
And if it never speaks, does it really matter in any way?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

bds

Quote from: Faust on December 28, 2008, 04:38:02 PM
Cain I ask this: if god  is real  what is  his sex man or woman or gay or don't have sex, and if  gos is a everything? all? the addition of all things an intelligences he must be  bisexual and why there are? two sex and not there are humans bisex I hope you understand my bad English

If he/she/it exists then wait for it to speak for itself and don't ask people what they think it is.

Indeed, if we cannot understand, or even begin to fathom "God", according to the bible, why do we even try?

Faust

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on December 28, 2008, 08:22:48 PM
Quote from: Faust on December 28, 2008, 04:38:02 PM

Indeed, if we cannot understand, or even begin to fathom "God", according to the bible, why do we even try?

Well, I do think its interesting to speculate, but I have ran into so many people who are preoccupied with these kind of discussions that it seems unhealthy.
I guess we need to figure out what we are before we can worry about a concept of god.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

GOD IS A CRAZY WOMAN, AND HER NAME IS ERIS.
\
:fnord:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

YHVH is referenced throughout the Bible as a Male. We know that the Jews, at least at some point believed in multiple  gods and at least some of them were female (The Queen of Heaven for example). Depending on which Genesis creation story you look at, either "The Gods created the heavens and the earth and the critters and the humans, or YHVH created everything and then created MAN in his image. From a part of the man, he formed the woman later as a complement to the man (Complement here means "to complete").

Some scholars think that the reason there are two genesis accounts in the bible, is because one was from their polytheistic days and one from their monotheistic days.  In that case, all evidence points to the writers of the Bible believing YHVH to be a male deity.

Further Christian references confirm this... Jesus was a dude, he talked about marrying his 'bride' (faithful Christians that go to heaven) etc.

IN the end, it may be misogynistic, it may be politically incorrect... but the Bible teachers that MAN is in Gods image, that Man is the sole head of the family, that the woman is in subservience to the man and that the woman is "the weaker vessel". The writers of the Bible also clearly condemned homosexuality, so I doubt that any of them believed YHVH to be boinking Archangels or anything.

The only 'androgynous' comment I recall is one by Jesus where he said to the Pharisees that those would would be ressurected would be "like the angels, neither marrying nor being given in marriage". However, that just talks about 'marriage', not about sex. The only other reference I remember is from Genesis where the angels saw the 'daughters of men', got horny and came to fuck them.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

I don't know about Jewish tradition (although I would expect, given their names, they thought of Angels as male) but according to Catholic tradition Angels are sexless.  Another reason heaven would suck (in the wrong way), but it may help give another context to that quote.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on December 30, 2008, 02:12:38 PM
I don't know about Jewish tradition (although I would expect, given their names, they thought of Angels as male) but according to Catholic tradition Angels are sexless.  Another reason heaven would suck (in the wrong way), but it may help give another context to that quote.

I don't recall anything in the Torah or Mishna that talks about androgyny. Also, the Jesus quote came after the Saducees  tried tripping him up on a "question", some Bible scholars think his response had some subtle connotations that shut them up. The Saducees didn't believe in the physical resurrection, while the Pharisees believed in the resurrection. So it might be that Jesus was making a reference to androgyny, or it may be some Jewish wit that didn't translate well. I dunno.

Here's the story:

QuoteMatthew 22:23-33; Mark 12:18-27)

27Now some Sadducees, who claim there is no resurrection, came to Jesus[h] 28and asked him, "Teacher, Moses wrote for us that if a man's brother dies and leaves a wife but no child, the man should marry the widow and have children for his brother. 29Now there were seven brothers. The first one married and died childless. 30Then the second 31and the third married her. In the same way, all seven died and left no children. 32Finally, the woman died, too. 33Now in the resurrection, whose wife will the woman be, since the seven had married her?"

34Jesus said to them, "Those who belong to this age marry and are married, 35but those who are considered worthy of a place in that age and in the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage. 36Nor can they die anymore, because they are like the angels and, since they share in the resurrection, are God's children. 37Even Moses demonstrated in the story about the bush that the dead are raised, when he calls the Lord 'the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.'[j] 38He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, because he considers all people to be alive to him."

39Then some of the scribes replied, "Teacher, you have given a fine answer." 40Then they no longer dared to ask him another question.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

Didn't the angels have sex with men, and so birthed the Giants of the Nephilim (Genesis 6)?