News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Official announcement: Nortons heirs are on their way!

Started by PrincessEris von Tartarus, April 27, 2004, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessEris von Tartarus

You may have nonticed that Tao and I have become prince and princess. This is not without reason. It is time to make a tribute to our ladys son, His Majesty Joshua Norton, Emperor of the United States of America and Protector of Mexico. The spirit of eristocracy must be carried on into the 21st Century. Us Germans are making a start by founding the

Deutsches Diskordisches Reich (DDR)
During the Devival in Germany 2005, Tao and I will officially be crowned Emperor and Empress by his arrogance Pope Cereal I.
Currently we are preparing the founding of the Reich and setting up a neat bit of eristocrats to rule the place. We are turnin this thing into a huge jake. Official Banishments, excommunications and so on will be sent to their recipients (Antibob,.....)

But not only nasty things we have in mind. The good, the crazy and the brave will be knighted and honored by the DDR-Administration by all needs.

Now I ask you after this brief introduction on the concept of our new State: WHO IS TO FOLLOW NORTON IN THE US?

Will Trollax become King of Australia?

:twisted:
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

sakredchao

i'm going to nominate mead simon of canada as emporer of the united states, whether he wants it or not, he's got the job.

good planning over there.
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

PrincessEris von Tartarus

well efficiency agains the cabbage oversaturated world is just what we need and so we take actions *g*
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Trollax

Quote from: PrincessEris von TartarusWill Trollax become King of Australia?

:twisted:

Once I duel Pvednes to the death, of course!  :twisted:

I assume I'll be coming up with my own heraldry ;-) ? And I'll need an official entitlement for my lady as well. Our house colour will be (naturally) red and black possibly involving some sort of rubber chicken. I'll need to track down my swords as well and get them back, for the family arms. It's been 400 or more years since I've seen them.

House motto will be: Illuminus Omni Arcanum (uncover every secret) I'll have more information for your records soon.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I nominate Hakim Bey for Underpresident of the United States.

Of course I will work to establish the DDR here. But we do need an Underpresident.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Trollax

OK here's the Kinora Coat of Arms...

ILLUMINUS OMNI ARCANUM

Any further info you two need?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I don't know about them. But I may need some more info. Send. Send.

Trollax

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCI don't know about them. But I may need some more info. Send. Send.

Specifically?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCI don't know about them. But I may need some more info. Send. Send.

Specifically?

Why the difference in square shapes for one....the rest of the info would involve matters more esoteric.

Trollax

Well, first off I'm not too sure about the standards of heraldry. Although somewhere in my deep past is the knowledge, which is probably whi I chose that particular motif. The herald is actually a shield, the squares representing the plans within plans slowly becoming more and more public, being unburied by me and mine.

The Kinora family has it's origins back at the end of the first rennaisance, where society first plunged into darkness. Trollax Kinora, disobeying the direct orders of his commander and chief as a highly-ranked assassin to carry out contracts on friends amnd family who were low-ranked members of a resistance in a civil war.
Cast out from his clan Trollax continued an illicit relationship with his wife, forbidden under law. Their first daughter made all three of them fugitives, in an attempt to save their lives,Trollax sacrificed himself passing through final death and surviving, though horribly mad for 40,000 years. Eventually captured and sentenced to be human. Trollax himself now seeks to create, staff,  and fund an army of dissidents and fugitives to continue on the fugitive quest to find a way beyond the rulership of gods and other higher-dimensional beings.

Anything else?

Pope Lucifer KSC

Ah, I must declare myself Supreme Overlord and Savior of earth, humanity and all living things and Prince of the Universe Keeper of the Sacred Chao Bringer of Peace and Enlightenment and Supreme Avatar of the Spirits and The Way.

But I'll still call myself Lucifer, or Lux for short.
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

MedeoPlusPlus

Hail Lux!

(I'll declare myself Overlord of Something, when I can think of something clever. Any ideas?)
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

gnimbley

Quote from: Medeo(I'll declare myself Overlord of Something, when I can think of something clever. Any ideas?)

Split pea soup?

Malaul

Im content to just be the Caffeinatrixx

its a good title

and Ill keep my COffee Terroroist gig too...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Guido Finucci

Quote from: MalaulIm content to just be the Caffeinatrixx
its a good title

Indeed it is. An excellent title.