News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Recommend your favorite movies

Started by indigoblade, January 15, 2009, 02:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Please note it was "Godfather" that was bolded; hence, that was the movie to which I was referring.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on January 23, 2009, 06:02:38 PM
Please note it was "Godfather" that was bolded; hence, that was the movie to which I was referring.

I can't see that things are bolded on the screen that I'm using, otherwise I wouldn't have said what I did.  Sorry! 

And while Godfather III is not the best it is necessary to complete the saga yanno?

LMNO

Ok, sure, but... "The Replacements"?

For reals?

indigoblade

I hate to say it, cause the story line sucks, but I like the Saw series. I only like it because of the death/torture traps and the special effects.
What?

AFK

Quote from: indigoblade on January 23, 2009, 07:44:22 PM
I hate to say it, cause the story line sucks, but I like the Saw series. I only like it because of the death/torture traps and the special effects.

I like Gigli, for the same reasons. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Reverend Smeg the Kilted

Quote from: Malachite on January 21, 2009, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: Reverend Smeg the Kilted on January 21, 2009, 09:17:51 PMDOOMSDAY

I thought that movie sucked, but I did find it funny that they had Glasgow turn into a city of Mad Max-style cannibals after a few years.

...what, that's not enough?

But to be fair, I'm a fan of the postapoc stuff to start sith, so it's not really an objective opinion.

-----BEGIN DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK-----
VERSION 1.0
DCM/DO/>DADA Te/r c--(*) s+: a- comp+ P++ E F+ R* !tv b+++ OM6 RAW DC e h+ r* ys+++ k++ WEB"http://www.flyingsquirrelsonfire.com"
------END DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK------

Jenne

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on January 23, 2009, 07:47:17 PM

No you don't.

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2009, 07:59:01 PM

No you don't.

Uh huh, do so!!!!   :argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on January 23, 2009, 07:39:37 PM
Ok, sure, but... "The Replacements"?

For reals?

What can I say?  I love football and it can't be denied that this movie has some funny stuff in it!  It's also a huge favorite of my boys.

"Screwed the Pooch" has been a standard line in my house since we first saw the movie  :lulz:

Come on LMNO, you know you have a favorite that is really crappy.....   :D

Jenne

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on January 23, 2009, 08:02:29 PM
Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2009, 07:59:01 PM

No you don't.

Uh huh, do so!!!!   :argh!:

NO WAY.  I refuse to believe that.

the last yatto

Quote from: YattoDobbs on January 23, 2009, 09:04:00 AM
maybe you spags know this one it was an old 80s movie, mad max end of the world ish but setting more like johnny mnemonic and but with Rollerblades outlaw gang who were fighting some corporation.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098216/
or
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089930/

these might be it
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

VIDEODROME

The experiments will continue...    film at 11.

the last yatto

after looking at the movie posters im still not sure,
i remembered something about lab coats being a big theme.

might have to rent em both at scarecrow
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

dirty love

jenny mccarthy is funny