News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Sick day/Holiday= bored as fuck

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, January 20, 2009, 04:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

What to do?
Well, I got some shitty ol goggles on ebay for a buck and had some paint n shit layin around and since I'm too sick to go anywhere I painted em.

YUO MISSED A SPOT!
Yes, I know. I don't care cause I'm sick.
I thought they turned out pretty funny so I thought I'd share.

Cainad (dec.)

Haha, now we need pics of you rockin' the goggles.

Sir Squid Diddimus

lol,
gonna have to wait till i get some of the color back in my skin  :wink:

Cainad (dec.)

:sad:

Well, if you can think of a really inappropriate social event to wear them to in the meantime, make sure someone brings a camera.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Could easily work for the "Rivethead" look too, with those spikes.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

indigoblade

They look like they should belong to some DC comics charecter.  :p
What?

Richter

Starman

Edit:  Specifically the Jack Knight Starman.  Wore WWII flare goggles which are basically the same as the welding goggles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starman_(Jack_Knight)
Highly recomend, BTW. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Raphaella

Those are some sweet goggles! Do you have any other steam punk looking stuff you have made? I always thought that steam punk looked kinda cool and would be fun to make. I don't know if or when I would ever have an opportunity to wear anything like that, but it's still kinda cool.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Sanguine Penguin on January 20, 2009, 07:10:12 PM
Those are some sweet goggles! Do you have any other steam punk looking stuff you have made? I always thought that steam punk looked kinda cool and would be fun to make. I don't know if or when I would ever have an opportunity to wear anything like that, but it's still kinda cool.

nope  :lulz:

i was just bored.
i'm not really into steampunk stuff.

and- anywhere and everywhere is good for anything always.

Raphaella

I guess you are right about anything and anytime. Still looks fun to make but questionable to wear.  :?
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Sir Squid Diddimus

Well i guess I'll have to rock em somewhere and sho ya ass how it's done  :wink:

LMNO

Don't forget to not wear any pants.