News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Chicken Suusala

Started by Suu, January 26, 2009, 01:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

No, this isn't even CLOSE to Chicken Marsala, in fact, I just made it up tonight as an excuse to make some shelf space.

What you will need:

Huge fucking boneless chicken boobs
Olive oil
Minced garlic
Chopped onion (I used a fresh white onion)
Canned mushrooms (Look, don't lecture me on canned goods. I wanted to get rid of them. Next time: baby portabellas.)

And this stuff (oregano, Montreal Chicken Grill Mate, Black Pepper, and Sriracha):

Throw chicken and everything else into a bowl, rub, coat, slather, etc. Then place the chicken onto a broiler pan, and top with the mushroom/onion/garlic mixture, add more oil to the pan. Bake at 350 until done (about a half hour if the chicken is full defrosted)

They should look like this:

But wait...you need your gravy!

Throw some flour, chicken broth, and um, some more Sriracha into that pan with the fond and mix, toss it back into the oven for a couple.

Let's compliment the spicy hearty chicken with a romaine salad and cool ranch dressing...Serve with a delicious oolong tea and light reading...

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

It was surprisingly good...and sinus clearing to boot!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

:mrgreen:
Chicken / gravy was win, and went very well with pasta!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

KILL MEE!!

(I'd still eat that stuff again ina  heartbeat though.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

THERE'S YOUR FUCKING COLON CLEANSE, MYSPACE!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Sriracha: The Only Diet Aid You'll Ever Need™

Jenne

Gonna have to try this...but with some sour cream on the side for my 8 year old.