News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

Quote from: Squid-diddle on March 02, 2009, 05:17:04 PM
Quote from: Dirtytime on March 02, 2009, 04:23:50 PM
FUCK MY CAR.

FUCK IT RIGHT IN THE ASS WITH A BROKEN A/C COMPRESSOR CLUTCH ASSEMBLY WHICH FOR REASONS UNKNOWN DUE TO THE UTTER INCOMPETENCE OF AMERICAN ENGINEERS CAUSES THE FLYWHEEL TO STOP SPINNING THUS DISABLING THE ENTIRE SERPENTINE BELT SYSTEM AND, OF COURSE, THE CAR ITSELF.

YOU FUCKING USELESS PIECE-OF-SHIT AMERICANS COULDN'T MAKE A DECENT CAR IF LAMBORGHINI SPOTTED YOU A FRAME AND A DRIVETRAIN. AT LEAST IF MY COUNTRYMEN BUILT A FUCKING RETARDED CAR IT WOULD BE A FUNNY ONE.

Ford?

FOUND. ON. ROAD. DEAD.  OR FIX. OR. REPAIR. DAILY.   :D

I'm racist against American cars (with the exception of trucks), so the two that have not been cut from my list are foreign.  Right now it's between a Black Suzuki sx4 crossover thing, that gets good-ish gas mileage, drives well, but has a sound system that drives my ears into fits of RAAAAAAGE.  And a red/black Smart Car "ForTwo Pure" that drives well for a car of it's size, did well in safety, better gas mileage, cute as hell, more space that you could imagine would fit in there, but no radio/stereo, and is about 3k more than the Suzuki. 

I kinda like the Smart Car better, but I'm still not sure. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Richter

Fucked Often, Rarely Driven

Fucking Order Replacement Drivetrain

Failed to Operate, Return to Dealer
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Jenne

AFK

When I was a lad it was referred to as:

Found On Russian Dump
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

actually, my car is a Pontiac.

We all know the acronym for that one, but I'm not poor enough to confuse it for a Caddy.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on February 02, 2010, 10:04:17 PM
BUMP.

You know, for remembrance.

This February isn't shaping up to well, either.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

No, this month scares the shit out of me.

I seriously feel like I'm mentally scarred for life from last year.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

:omg:

EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! FEBRUARY IS BACK TO TAKE REVENGE!!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

FUCK THAT SHIT, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP MY HOUSE IS NOT GOING TO BURN AGAIN

AND I WAS CELEBRATING AS I POSTED IN THE OTHER THREAD HOW WELL EVERYTHING CAME BACK TOGETHER AFTER A FUCKING YEAR OF GETTING EVERYTHING BACK ON TRACK

AND NOW STOP FUCKING WHINING YOU FUCKS

THAT IS ALL

no really just because last year by coincidence lots of bad shit happened to people on this board doesn;t mean it;ll happen every year AND REALLY I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT  :evilmad:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Triple Zero

that's.. pretty much how I feel?

well in addition I am a littlebit annoyed at myself for forgetting to buy a bunch of flowers when I went to the supermarket this evening. cause the gf likes flowers and this is a good occasion.

and just I much rather hear "wow remember all that horrible shit that happened is now a year behind us" than "OMG ITS HAPPENING AGAIN" right at the start of the month already.

hm I just realized that the real point of "wow remember" will of course for most people be a bit further up in the month. I was one of the first to get hit by the Februari of '09.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Remington

I was backed back into a parking spot to let these old ladies drive past, and one of them gave me the finger.

Minor, but it pissed me off.
Is it plugged in?