News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I forgot to buy a card for my parent's anniversary yesterday.

The anniversary wasn't yesterday, I'm just annoyed because now I have to waste time on it today.

WORST.  MONTH.  EVER.

Richter

I have projects / comissions / aspriations to:

Decorate a drinking horn with brass, possibly scrimshaw. (awaiting the horn itself to begin)
Weaponize a seam ripper (awaiting tool to begin)
Weaponize a pair of gauntlets
Carve a charm for roomie's mother.
Carve up some unique item to start passing around for Cram's ARG / LARP
Repair my guantlets (Blown apart at last tourney.)
Finish /  tweak a gorget for Tammy the Hun.

:argh!:   
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 03, 2010, 02:01:16 PM
I have projects / comissions / aspriations to:

Decorate a drinking horn with brass, possibly scrimshaw. (awaiting the horn itself to begin)
Weaponize a seam ripper (awaiting tool to begin)
Weaponize a pair of gauntlets
Carve a charm for roomie's mother.
Carve up some unique item to start passing around for Cram's ARG / LARP
Repair my guantlets (Blown apart at last tourney.)
Finish /  tweak a gorget for Tammy the Hun.

:argh!:   

My project can wait, and may have changes.  Don't get too carried away yet.  In fact, don't get carried away until you have the money order in your grubby mitts (that will signal that I'm done dicking around with it).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

No u

:argh!:  Dammit!  I can't think of anything adverse to post.  My February has come off without a hitch.

Except my crew has apparently caught a case of SS.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Jenne

Well blow me down...it's FireWillow.  :lulz:

Also, January sucked pretty fucking bad (miscarrying triplets...there's one for the annals), so really, not sure that February could compete...but I'm not willing to test, so

FUCK FEBRUARY IN ITS GROUNDHOG'S ASS...TWICE

No u

Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2010, 04:47:45 PM

The one and only...

Surprised? :D  :lol:
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Jenne

Quote from: FireWillow on February 03, 2010, 05:15:47 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2010, 04:47:45 PM

The one and only...

Surprised? :D  :lol:

No, I read up before I commented.

Jenne,

Comes prepared.

Suu

Bump.

2 years ago, my husband asked for a divorce.

This Saturday, February 5th, I'm reclaiming all that is mine.

In the meantime, half the nation is fucking frozen, which delayed me already moving by a week, and is wreaking havoc across Tucson.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride, spags.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Jenne

January, yet again, sucked ass, man.  I was brokeass broke, got asked for a divorce (which I refused, fuck him), and basically wished the month to holy hell.  Started with a suckass New Years if you want to know the truth.

So again, not willing to test February.  FUCK YUO, FEBS!  In your ARSEHOLE!

Jenne

LMNO

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 03, 2011, 08:34:10 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:31:21 PM
got asked for a divorce (which I refused, fuck him)

Say what now?

Oh you know that whole "You've lost...that lovin' feeling!" etc.  I think he's just going through midlife crisis.  Is talking about changing jobs and moving far away again.  Joining Medecins Sans Frontiers.  Yadda Yadda.  Time to trade in the wife, too, I guess.  Whatever.   He can fuck off.  Last time he started this shit he lost the ability to make blood.  Fucker.

LMNO

That's kind of a jackhole move.

The kind you get when you forget about what your partner has done for you. 

Full disclosure, I have to actively remind myself what Mrs LMNO has brought into my life every so often.

But I know better than to say it before I've thought it through.

Jenne

...yeah, well...I have no answer to that one, Alphapance.   I'm glad you're a great husband, though.  I hear less and less of the good ones.  Everyone's relationship is jacked up in someway, this I know.  But I am watching from a front-row seat as my brother's 14 year marriage bites the big weenie, and truly, I am NOT going down without a fight on this one.  Fuck, I've just put in too much to this marriage to just say, Ok, see ya!  Uh uh.  I'm too old dammit.  He got all my good years, my skinny years.  :lulz: