News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

And now you get to give him your FABULOUS ASS years.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 03, 2011, 08:54:47 PM
And now you get to give him your FABULOUS ASS years.

:lulz:  I got a bike from him for Xmas.  :lulz:

Suu

I TOLD you he had other wives in Afghanistan.

Also, reading through this whole thread is horrible. Do not do it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2011, 08:57:59 PM
I TOLD you he had other wives in Afghanistan.

Also, reading through this whole thread is horrible. Do not do it.

:lulz:  NO, that I know he DOES not have.  Yet.  :lulz:

I should stop.  Gallows humor, wut.

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:38:43 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 03, 2011, 08:34:10 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:31:21 PM
got asked for a divorce (which I refused, fuck him)

Say what now?

Oh you know that whole "You've lost...that lovin' feeling!" etc.  I think he's just going through midlife crisis.  Is talking about changing jobs and moving far away again.  Joining Medecins Sans Frontiers.  Yadda Yadda.  Time to trade in the wife, too, I guess.  Whatever.   He can fuck off.  Last time he started this shit he lost the ability to make blood.  Fucker.

I'm giving mine his.  To hell with him and the whore he's fucking.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2011, 09:02:33 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:38:43 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 03, 2011, 08:34:10 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:31:21 PM
got asked for a divorce (which I refused, fuck him)

Say what now?

Oh you know that whole "You've lost...that lovin' feeling!" etc.  I think he's just going through midlife crisis.  Is talking about changing jobs and moving far away again.  Joining Medecins Sans Frontiers.  Yadda Yadda.  Time to trade in the wife, too, I guess.  Whatever.   He can fuck off.  Last time he started this shit he lost the ability to make blood.  Fucker.

I'm giving mine his.  To hell with him and the whore he's fucking.

That's the boat my brother's in.  His wife is dating someone while unemployed and living in his house, sleeping in his bed and not paying rent.  So yeah, he told her she needs to go or stop fucking that other guy.  SAD. :(

Suu

Luna's husband's fuck-thing is known and noted to have Valtrex in her medicine cabinet. She don't want him back.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2011, 09:23:08 PM
Luna's husband's fuck-thing is known and noted to have Valtrex in her medicine cabinet. She don't want him back.

Eurgh.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Jenne

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2011, 09:23:08 PM

yeah...that's not a keeper...

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Long story short, she's been at it a while around the SCA households we associate ourselves with before, has been kicked out once before, and is about to get it done to her again because the king and queen who gave her the boot last time are taking the throne again in April. She found her way back in when she was working with Herbert and used me to make her garb and such while she attempted to wreck our marriage before it was fully doomed. This didn't work so she backed off and picked Luna's husband as her next target and has been working on him now for the past 3 years.

They have no idea the hell that we are about to unleash on them both.

Jenne

:(  Sorry for you all around, Luna.  :(  I'd say kick her ass, but then you might end up in jail.  I dunno, people who prey on others' spouses need to fall face first on a pitchfork or something.

Suu

Unfortunately, she's going to get what she wants and move on to destroy another marriage in a few months.

Luna

If rumor is to be believed, there are already baby talks happening.  She's all for it, he's not into the idea, which leads me to lay odds she'll "accidentally" manage to get knocked up.

Suu

Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2011, 09:39:56 PM
If rumor is to be believed, there are already baby talks happening.  She's all for it, he's not into the idea, which leads me to lay odds she'll "accidentally" manage to get knocked up.

Who said that?! Oh this is getting better and better. Kinda hard to hide shit with your fat ugly horsefaced BADLY PERSIAN GARBED WHORE ASSED HERPES-RIDDEN CUNT LIPPED PREGNANT BELLY.

I think I can accidentally a ballista bolt at Pennsic. Or 4. The whole thing.