News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:38:43 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 03, 2011, 08:34:10 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:31:21 PM
got asked for a divorce (which I refused, fuck him)

Say what now?

Oh you know that whole "You've lost...that lovin' feeling!" etc.  I think he's just going through midlife crisis.  Is talking about changing jobs and moving far away again.  Joining Medecins Sans Frontiers.  Yadda Yadda.  Time to trade in the wife, too, I guess.  Whatever.   He can fuck off.  Last time he started this shit he lost the ability to make blood.  Fucker.

Kick him in the junk.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2011, 10:44:17 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:38:43 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 03, 2011, 08:34:10 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 08:31:21 PM
got asked for a divorce (which I refused, fuck him)

Say what now?

Oh you know that whole "You've lost...that lovin' feeling!" etc.  I think he's just going through midlife crisis.  Is talking about changing jobs and moving far away again.  Joining Medecins Sans Frontiers.  Yadda Yadda.  Time to trade in the wife, too, I guess.  Whatever.   He can fuck off.  Last time he started this shit he lost the ability to make blood.  Fucker.

Kick him in the junk.

THIS.

The voice of reason.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 03, 2011, 10:16:04 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2011, 10:08:19 PM
Lovecraft Walk, I believe.

All the way back in October!?   

May as well have never happened.   8)

Yep, we've met.  At Richter's for Moosemas, too.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2011, 11:21:10 PM

Okay then I definitely know who you are.  I just didn't want to throw any names around because some people are particular about that online, and I wasn't sure if you knew my moniker to match my name.  Hi!

I later realized the inappropriate nature of asking your identity in a thread with a bunch of your personal life being talked about.  I was actually meaning to match the forum and IRL people earlier but this is the first thread I saw you frequenting.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Remington

My GF and I have our week-long trip to Disneyland on the 19th-26th. This thread makes me nervous.
Is it plugged in?

Cuddlefish

Need to add a class to get my full amount of Fed. aid (which I need to get my books, and have money to eat with). I have a teacher more than willing to sign an add slip. He's only in the building on Wednesdays. We have been snowed out for the last two wednesdays. Add/drop ends tomorrow. FML
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Suu

Quote from: Cuddlefish on February 04, 2011, 01:05:57 AM
Need to add a class to get my full amount of Fed. aid (which I need to get my books, and have money to eat with). I have a teacher more than willing to sign an add slip. He's only in the building on Wednesdays. We have been snowed out for the last two wednesdays. Add/drop ends tomorrow. FML

Email. Office hours. Administration. Something. DO IT.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Requia ☣

My father's done with getting his heart fixed, no opening of his chest turned out to be required.

I'd say something snarky but I'm not really willing to tempt fate.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Suu

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 04, 2011, 02:46:32 AM
My father's done with getting his heart fixed, no opening of his chest turned out to be required.

I'd say something snarky but I'm not really willing to tempt fate.

yeah, that's touchy stuff. Hopefully he'll have a nice smooth recovery.

Phox

I have no major crises at this time. :ninja:

:aaaah:

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 03, 2011, 11:27:20 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2011, 11:21:10 PM

Okay then I definitely know who you are.  I just didn't want to throw any names around because some people are particular about that online, and I wasn't sure if you knew my moniker to match my name.  Hi!

I later realized the inappropriate nature of asking your identity in a thread with a bunch of your personal life being talked about.  I was actually meaning to match the forum and IRL people earlier but this is the first thread I saw you frequenting.

Thanks, prefer not to have real names flung around to be googled 'til the legal crap is over with.  Until that's over and I get the rest of my crap out of the house, I'd prefer not to have him too pissed off at me.  Once I have my stuff and my cats, then he can go to hell.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on February 04, 2011, 01:02:26 AM
My GF and I have our week-long trip to Disneyland on the 19th-26th. This thread makes me nervous.

Going to Disneyland.

In February.

Oh, yeah.  That's kind of like going to Beirut in the middle of summer, with I FUCKED YOUR SISTER WHILE WEARING MY YARMULKE written all over your chest in Arabic.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2011, 04:36:02 AM
Quote from: Remington on February 04, 2011, 01:02:26 AM

Going to Disneyland.

In February.

Oh, yeah.  That's kind of like going to Beirut in the middle of summer, with I FUCKED YOUR SISTER WHILE WEARING MY YARMULKE written all over your chest in Arabic.
Mid-semester break is in February. NO CHOICE.
Is it plugged in?

Suu

Will someone give me the point of mid-winter recess? Christmas break, okay. Spring break, fine...but what is this February vacation bullshit in the public schools up north? I never got such a thing in Florida because we knew all the bitchy New Englanders would be down saturating our precious (ice cold) Gulf of Mexico and cooking themselves at Busch Gardens.

Then ya'll wonder why our school years got out a month earlier than you.

Either way, they're looking to get rid of it this year because of of all the snow days, and apparently everyone is completely up it arms over it. Look, you have a fucking choice, if school goes past June 30th because of the snow days, the teacher's union will go on strike, but if you sack winter recess, you stop the teachers, who, last I checked, are an important part of school, from going on FUCKING STRIKE.

THIS IS WHY RHODE ISLAND HAS NO FUCKING MONEY, and in the meantime, I'm in a junior-level history course and have read half of the stuff on the reading list in 12th grade 11 fucking years ago and these local kids haven't even bought the $3 copy of Machiavelli's works that's required yet.

"They don't teach Castiglione's The Courtier anymore..."

Bullshit, I read my first piece of that classic in 10th grade world history in 1997. Good thing Florida schools are so bad and you wouldn't take some of my transfer credits, you motherfuckers. Phew.

Luna

Fuck black ice.  Fuck states who can't manage to clear all the crap off the roads.

Two years off the end of my life, I swear.

My car is NOT supposed to point that direction on 195.