News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Fucking...  Ugh.  I hope I die on a January.

Luna

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 01, 2011, 06:00:50 PM
Fucking...  Ugh.  I hope I die on a January.

I was hoping to die while fu... Um... Nevermind.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jasper

I keep hearing women say that. But do they ever think of how the guy would feel?

The answer is that he would feel like Zeus.  He would tell people at bars, a glint of pride in his eyes.

LMNO

Jasper

Richter

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 01, 2011, 06:03:54 PM
I keep hearing women say that. But do they ever think of how the guy would feel?

The answer is that he would feel like Zeus.  He would tell people at bars, a glint of pride in his eyes.

"SO I'm banging this nymph.  Well, actually it was three nymphs.  Not to brag or anything, it jsut kind of worked out that one time.  ANYWAYS, this one nymph, she's going at it like a freaking dirty milkmaid, and accidentally keels over and dies on top of me, this idiot smile on her face.  I've heard this happens to nymphs.  Somethign about the wrong diet and too much tiem spent as a tree, hardens the arteries if they don't take care of themselves, really terrible.  Buy yeah man, she freakin' dies right there on top of me.

I'm kind of like 'Oh fuck.'.  she died happy and all, but it's totally going to spoil the mood.  Then I remember I'm a GOD, right?  Zeus here for crying out loud.  I got this shit.  So I turn her into pure dark chocolate. 

Her friends are a little spooked, but then they get into this.  One starts nibbling on her ear, the other goes downtown, so to speak, so I'm jsut like:  'Wait!  Where's the cream filling??!'

Off the hook I tell yeah, good times."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on March 01, 2011, 06:23:46 PM

"SO I'm banging this nymph.  Well, actually it was three nymphs.  Not to brag or anything, it jsut kind of worked out that one time.  ANYWAYS, this one nymph, she's going at it like a freaking dirty milkmaid, and accidentally keels over and dies on top of me, this idiot smile on her face.  I've heard this happens to nymphs.  Somethign about the wrong diet and too much tiem spent as a tree, hardens the arteries if they don't take care of themselves, really terrible.  Buy yeah man, she freakin' dies right there on top of me.

I'm kind of like 'Oh fuck.'.  she died happy and all, but it's totally going to spoil the mood.  Then I remember I'm a GOD, right?  Zeus here for crying out loud.  I got this shit.  So I turn her into pure dark chocolate. 

Her friends are a little spooked, but then they get into this.  One starts nibbling on her ear, the other goes downtown, so to speak, so I'm jsut like:  'Wait!  Where's the cream filling??!'

:aaa:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Richter wins!  :mittens:

:lulz:   "I got this shit."

Luna

At that point, hardly my problem, now is it?  However, yes, I imagine that most men, once over the initial shock, would take bragging rights from that.

Multiple conflicting comments on this one.  I'll have to go with:

(And he wonders why people ask if he's poly...)

And:

Chocolate, brilliant.   :lulz:

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Thanks all.

Quote from: Luna on March 01, 2011, 06:38:08 PM

And:

I like to think there's a differnce between promoting Larry Niven / F.M. Busby crazy alien wifeswap lifestyle and a quick vignette about a specific incident of Zeus getting REAL lucky. 

Then again, there are fine points to any perversion, whether it's of sexuality or sentiment.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on March 01, 2011, 07:32:57 PM
Thanks all.

Quote from: Luna on March 01, 2011, 06:38:08 PM

And:

I like to think there's a differnce between promoting Larry Niven / F.M. Busby crazy alien wifeswap lifestyle and a quick vignette about a specific incident of Zeus getting REAL lucky. 

Then again, there are fine points to any perversion, whether it's of sexuality or sentiment.

There are always degrees.  And, hell, if writing or talking about stuff counted...  You forget what I used to do for a living.

Earthbound Spirit

February just sucked.  On to bigger and better things.....
I hate everyone.

AFK

March isn't shaping up to be too hot for the State of Maine.

Stupid idiot teabagger governor dumbass shithead!!!!

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

February's still kicking my ass, from the grave as someone put it in the OB thread, but I'm getting a better attitude about it all.  I spent 2 of the last weekends the last month in bed (and NOT the good way!).  I plan to spend every weekend in March doing something FUCK YEAH AWESOME.

Jenne

THIS was motherfucking brilliant.