News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

ATTN: Nigel, HOLY SHIT!!!

Started by Raphaella, February 08, 2009, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

I have never been so freaken stoked about the mail!!!

Your work is amazing, and did I mention that I LOVE THIS BEAD??!!
Thanks for the cards as well, I'm sure I'll put them to good use.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Sir Squid Diddimus

wow

Nigel's stuff really is amazing.

Pariah

Quote from: Sanguine Penguin on February 08, 2009, 10:42:37 PM
I have never been so freaken stoked about the mail!!!

Your work is amazing, and did I mention that I LOVE THIS BEAD??!!
Thanks for the cards as well, I'm sure I'll put them to good use.

:aaa:

Pretty.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:mrgreen: Nice color choice on the ribbon!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I got your present too, Nigel! Thank youuuuuuuuuu!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You're welcome! :D I've been wearing mine a lot lately.

I need to make more except on one side they will say "FUCK" and on the other side they will say "LOVE".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I like the flower! It will make it more "worksafe" lol. Oh I will be wearing this a lot...Black is quite the color for it too.  :mrgreen:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YAY that's what I was hoping for. Everyone saying "Oh, that's cute" but you have your secret RAGE on the other side. :)

Raphaella

That ribbon was saved from Christmas for just such an occasion. It came off some Starbucks Coffee, which was pretty darn good.

Suu, it's nice to see you survived NY!! I hope you gave em hell.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Suu

The Fuck Heart, my bronze hand of Eris, and my symbiote shirt. I'm feeling a little dark today.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on February 09, 2009, 06:10:10 PM

The Fuck Heart, my bronze hand of Eris, and my symbiote shirt. I'm feeling a little dark today.

:mittens:

Cainad (dec.)

I got my Nigel Beads today!
Pix as soon as I find something to put them on...

LMNO

Quote from: Cainad on February 09, 2009, 07:33:48 PM
I got my Nigel Beads today!
Pix as soon as I find something to put them on...

TITS OR GTFO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

So I was wearing it out tonight and got some food and went to Target with Trav (he's trying to keep me sane with Aqua Teen and action figures) and he notices the heart and goes, "Wow, that's the most vulgar and profane Valentine heart I've ever seen."