News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Point of views on the new president of the United States.

Started by Seth_The_Fallen, February 15, 2009, 02:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 24, 2009, 12:20:15 AM
No, you're letting it get wiped by Hannity, Limbaugh, and or Glenn Beck.  You're even using "drive by media", one of their stock phrases.

It's a different KIND of bullshit, but it's still bullshit.  NONE of these bastards are on your side.  They ALL fuck you, so you decide which fucking you hate the least, and BAM!  They have you, believing half of the lies.

Quite
Fucking
True

the tricky thing is both teams (and the outlier nutballs) all have some truths sprinkled in with their rhetoric like a spoon full of sugar to help the bullshiiiiiit goo doooooown.....

(why isn't there and ANSIASCII character for musical notes?)

*edit for stupid*

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Iptuous on February 24, 2009, 01:26:04 PM
(why isn't there and ANSI character for musical notes?)

There is an ASCII character for musical notes, but it's generally considered a non-display-character (I think it's CTRL-G or something... A and B are smilies, and C, D, E, and F are the suits for cards. There's a sun in there somewhere too)

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jenne

Quote from: Ratatosk on February 17, 2009, 06:07:52 PM

C) California is the 10th largest economy in the world. They don't need bailout funds, they need to fire their government and replace it entirely. The they need to spend based on income, not based on the income of Silicon Valley during the Tech Boom. I feel for the citizens like poor Jenne... but really... fuck California in the ear.

Would that it was as simple as the above, dude.  I wish we could, but unfortunately, CA has made all sorts of dumbass decisions (like 2/3 supermajority voting and term limits) that fucked it already it in its ear.

CA,

Already as fucked as you could wish it

Elder Iptuous

Sir Squid Diddimus

Elder Iptuous

holy carp, Squid!
i just now realized that your avatar is not a plate of escargot....
and i was wondering what the hell someone was referring to earlier when they mentioned a bucket of owls....

Jenne

Elder Iptuous

No need.
I'm a big fan of gloom n' doom, and my time has come!
so.  how's your food pantry and ammo stocks doing?

Jenne

Food stocks, up.  Ammo, nil.  :(  Husband doesn't trust his wife with guns around.  (can't say as I BLAME him, necessarily...)

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Iptuous on February 24, 2009, 07:16:22 PM
holy carp, Squid!
i just now realized that your avatar is not a plate of escargot....
and i was wondering what the hell someone was referring to earlier when they mentioned a bucket of owls....

:lulz:  escargot with sharp beaks and big yellow eyes!

hoooooooooooo damn that's funny  :lulz:

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2009, 09:07:22 PM
Food stocks, up.  Ammo, nil.  :(  Husband doesn't trust his wife with guns around.  (can't say as I BLAME him, necessarily...)

hehe.
purchase him a firearm as well.  You know what they say: "an armed family unit is a polite family unit!"

Thurnez Isa

Everyone knows the world is lost. Water is but pulp and sewage, the air has lost substance. The clouds are getting lower everyday.
People wave around through the dark streets - leaves blown through the wind. The only illumination left is street lights penetrating down through the mist.
If I was a woman I would have to bring my rock hammer to bars. It doesn't really matter though cause there is no real dance anymore, unless you are unlucky enough to find some.
All that is left to do is to become a maniac. They're going to get to you eventually anyway, so you might as well fall deeper and deeper backwards.
People sway from one lost heart to another just so our beds never get warm. It's only through our viewership to culture that we can even define ourselves.

Everyone knows this world is lost. Desert snakes battle with the hawks through smoke, cries and blood. The sound of feet marching against the iron.
You must live for your work, that is if you could find some. Bankers and economists retire, and under trees their bubbles collapse upon those situated bellow.
If there is a voice that cuts through the soot it creates an illumination, another lamp post upon the dark street. It whispers things you need to hear, it hopes in a way everyone knows. What it means is clouded.

One Line Saviors have become an epidemic. If Jesus was among us he'd be so lost among them he probably couldn't even get enough attention to get crucified.

No matter if you follow, if you wander, if you dream, or even if you believe in a God that will save you upon your final days, you all will, in end, all perish in flames.

See this is what happens when the winter hell your in doesn't allow to go outside without freezing
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Seth_The_Fallen

Great news all you obama Navies! He just passed a Volcano watch bill that will spend more the 250mil on some dumb fuck that some how watches the volcano activity in the US.  I hope you DIP SHITS are happy with our new fucking president. I know I am NOT! :argh!: :evilmad:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on February 25, 2009, 09:50:54 PM
Great news all you obama Navies! He just passed a Volcano watch bill that will spend more the 250mil on some dumb fuck that some how watches the volcano activity in the US.  I hope you DIP SHITS are happy with our new fucking president. I know I am NOT! :argh!: :evilmad:

If this is what I'm thinking of, it's actually spending 250G on a beowulf-class supercomputer that reads seizmic readings from laser-based sensors across the world and uses it to predict volcanic eruptions in faster-than-real-time using a twelve-dimensional matrix of values and simple matrix operations. This is a very valid thing to spend money on, since every time a volcano erupts unexpectedly, it is Very Bad.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Enki-][ on February 25, 2009, 10:15:28 PM
Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on February 25, 2009, 09:50:54 PM

If this is what I'm thinking of, it's actually spending 250G on a beowulf-class supercomputer that reads seizmic readings from laser-based sensors across the world and uses it to predict volcanic eruptions in faster-than-real-time using a twelve-dimensional matrix of values and simple matrix operations. This is a very valid thing to spend money on, since every time a volcano erupts unexpectedly, it is Very Bad.

NO WAY! it is obviously gonna be some welfare bum sitting on his front porch watching a volcano to see what happens. Bill O and Fox News told Seth so!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson