News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

klzzndlkfansdklfmzs<Dmcv,zxcnc kmvmlasdf

Started by Rev. Asshat, February 18, 2009, 12:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Asshat

faldfklasndkfjnawigfisgtiuquwheuithasiodhbfvnmzxbcnkvllhsdbjkgjnbwejkgb bzdnxbvmnzx djkvkghbawuietkygiuasdjgbfmzxbcvmhbjkwasghioilqy7tiygyukjegbfmz,xncvbmbnv,masdhdfkluhwqiueotkhgbvhsadmfbaksjdhfjkasdhfkjhadsfkjhadsf
asjkdfhjaksdfjiowuqioerjmzxcnm,vbzxcvlaakspodifaskldfnneunvuasjdnvmiuzxkcvnkzxcmv
asdkjfhnasdujfnz,xmcnv,mxzcbkjasuhdfuikawhsdkfjmzsv,mzxcv
asmdkvzxcmvnzsl,xjcvkawueiokfnzs,mdvxcv
zxjkmcvnksa,jdgikslazdjcfsda
you're a spag
A true discordian work
my email address is masterrichiep@gmail.com

Faust

have you a reason for making all these threads or is it just a big fuck you to the people who post here?
I mean if thats all it is then, whatever, im not too interested or is this a commentary on what you have read here?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Phineas T. Poxwattle

sometimes I just can't get over the fact that this forum is moderated by a dog wearing a headset

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Phineas Poxwattle on February 18, 2009, 01:49:40 AM
sometimes I just can't get over the fact that this forum is moderated by a dog wearing a headset

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

Quote from: lumberjim on February 18, 2009, 05:44:15 AM
i've come to hate that little fucking smiley in the party hat with the cigarette.  fuck that guy.  I'll punch him in the nose if we ever meet.  every time i open a thread that has a new reply by some one i think is funny....and it's just one of those goddamned lol things..... ooooh.  i want to gouge it's eyes out!

eta:  not to pick on you, revered assnigel.....just ...it's been building.

dont mind me.  im a mook

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

You asked for it
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: lumberjim on February 18, 2009, 05:44:15 AM
i've come to hate that little fucking smiley in the party hat with the cigarette.  fuck that guy.  I'll punch him in the nose if we ever meet.  every time i open a thread that has a new reply by some one i think is funny....and it's just one of those goddamned lol things..... ooooh.  i want to gouge it's eyes out!

eta:  not to pick on you, revered assnigel.....just ...it's been building.

dont mind me.  im a mook

I love that guy. He's a DICK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Phineas Poxwattle on February 18, 2009, 01:49:40 AM

Who better to bark out orders? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.