News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

I'm listening to Kasabian's new album, Velociraptor!  This might be their best album yet.

Disco Pickle

Assemblage 23 - Spark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhBfalx2fw

Been playing this guy all day.  Kind of gothic/industrial/emo, but I love the electronic aspect.  It hits hard.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Disco Pickle

Imperative Reaction - As We Fall - Judas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMZHqh6jUdQ

Umph, just discovered these guys on the same Pandora channel as Assemblage 23.  I love em and will try and get through their entire library over the next few days. 

Suu, right up your alley I believe.  Maybe LMNO in his goth days?  Hell, you've probably heard of them.  I somehow completely missed them in my industrial phase.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Triple Zero

"Ruined" by Imperative Reaction is a favourite track of mine.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 29, 2011, 09:35:34 PM
"Ruined" by Imperative Reaction is a favourite track of mine.

I found a youtube playlist.  haven't heard a song I don't like yet.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Murmur

Mother (Oral Staircase) by Wumpscut VS Haujobb.

Both are bands I like immensely, but Haujobb is my favorite.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Murmur

One (With the Fire) by Front 242.

Now slide by Haujobb. 

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Disco Pickle

Imperative Reaction - As We Fall - Dissolve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4vfPzjXIo

HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BAND!?!

I'm completely fucking hooked.  It's just so damn good.

Murmur

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Murmur

Rocket Heart (Reaper RMX) by Santa Hates You.