News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk


Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel


Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel


Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Disco Pickle

Universal Ping Pong - Orion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGekMlVSusI

If you're at all a hard trance head, this song will make you shit yourself..  it's THAT good.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

AFK

I used to be a hard trance head.  But then I went through a program. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Juana

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 18, 2010, 07:45:38 PM
Universal Ping Pong - Orion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGekMlVSusI

If you're at all a hard trance head, this song will make you shit yourself..  it's THAT good.
I'll investigate that at some point.

Remember Me (Original) by Sunchase Feat. Yana Kay
Oh my god. Best song ever.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel


Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Disco Pickle

Baked From Scratch - DJ Dan & Hatiras

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwcXHujIU5c

If you like a little funk in your electronic
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

BadBeast

This little number. "Fungus among us", by Inner City Unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LG990JYCQ

And I'd like to dedicate this to Dok, and the infected half of Tuscon.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel


Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

slothrop23

Quote from: BadBeast on October 19, 2010, 06:25:56 PM
This little number. "Fungus among us", by Inner City Unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LG990JYCQ

And I'd like to dedicate this to Dok, and the infected half of Tuscon.

goodness me i have to get out in the fields this weekend. 
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan