News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Crocoduck Fossil Found in Peru

Started by Iason Ouabache, March 01, 2009, 06:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Precious Moments Zalgo

OK, so you've found a crocoduck, but where's the missing link between crocodiles and crocoducks, and where's the missing link between crocoducks and ducks?  Where are the croco-crocoducks and the crocoduck-ducks?
                                             /
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: fomenter on March 03, 2009, 02:45:50 PM
the crocoduck is the perfect food it fits easily in the human hand and is delicious and filled with nutrients
                                             /

:spittake:

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

fomenter

when you open a jar of crocoduck butter no new life forms spring out at you, only god creates life, open any jar of crocoduck butter to see proof of that
                                               /                     
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Hilde, Jan and I are learning about the crock-o-duck right now on 'Ren and Stimpy'!
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley