News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Dec 21 2012

Started by Torodung, March 02, 2009, 05:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torodung

IF I HEAR OR SEE ONE MORE FUCKING PROGRAM ABOUT 2012, I SWEAR I WILL FIND EVERYONE AND KILL THEM ON DEC 23, 2012

I will punch "Dawg the Bounty Hunter" square in the nuts.  :evilmad:
The only choice you're given is how best to burn
BURN BRIGHTLY

Jasper

Don't pay it much mind.  People just wish everything would end, so they fantasize.

Murmur

Quote from: Torodung on March 02, 2009, 05:19:47 AM
IF I HEAR OR SEE ONE MORE FUCKING PROGRAM ABOUT 2012, I SWEAR I WILL FIND EVERYONE AND KILL THEM ON DEC 23, 2012

Uh, dude?  It's set for December 21, not 23.  You'll already be dead.

Fail.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Jasper

Quote from: Murmur on March 02, 2009, 08:34:12 AM

Fail.

. . .

That's funny.  If you're joking.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

What is it with that fella? Is he the only remaining member of a Sigue Sigue Sputnik tribute act or something?
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

The Good Reverend Roger

:mittens:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on March 02, 2009, 05:23:59 AM
Don't pay it much mind.  People just wish everything would end, so they fantasize.

OH, NO!  THE MAYANS KNEW ALL THIS SHIT!  EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T INVENT THE WHEEL, EVEN IF THEY THREW DEAD PEOPLE IN THEIR DRINKING WATER!  EVEN IF THEY CONTINUED HUMAN SACRIFICE EVEN WHEN THE RAIN DIDN'T COME!  THEY'RE TOTALLY WISE AND LEGIT!  WE MUST LISTEN TO THEM!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Fail.

Yeah, because that's the last day that Stan the Calendar-Maker wrote onto the calendar before he got tapped to have his head whacked off and thrown in the well.  So it must be the end of the world.

Triple Zero

obviously if you kill them all on december 23rd they'd be all celebrating "phew! yeah! we totally survived this 2012 thing! w00t for us!" and not watching their backs, making them easy targets.

on the 21st they'll be all suspicious of something that might happen and you're just taking unneccesary risks, while you could also wait a day or two.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Torodung

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 02, 2009, 12:34:06 PM

Fail.

Yeah, because that's the last day that Stan the Calendar-Maker wrote onto the calendar before he got tapped to have his head whacked off and thrown in the well.  So it must be the end of the world.

2012 is the Mayan Y2K bug. My world didn't end in 2000. If you don't know what a Baktun is, neither did they.
BURN BRIGHTLY

Torodung

Fail.

Are you volunteering to go first?  :evilmad:
BURN BRIGHTLY

Faust

the sun wont rise tomorrow.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

Don't resist it, ride it!

The anxiety and insanity of the End Times is one of the greatest things humanity's ever created. Logically, it's something we should really only experience once, but we lucky people will get to experience it two or three times in our lifetime.

it really doesn't matter that the world's not going to end. It's just a great excuse to go batshit and screech about stuff.

Elder Iptuous

Agreed, Cram.
This is fun stuff.  i had to sign in for a dummy badge at work today 'cause i forgot to bring mine, and the old security guy at the front desk that i had to get it from randomly brought up 2012 end date.
he sounded serious.  I agreed with him as ominously as i could...  :lol:
probably was a trick and i'll get my security clearance rechecked now...  :fnord:

A.N. Other

I always kind of thought people like the end of the world crap because, well, nobody would be dying alone, lest not if the whole world's goin'.

And, yeah, Cramulus is right. The end of the world is a totally legitimate excuse to do whatever you want, because everyone else will be thinking the same thing. What are they going to do, arrest us on the 21st? Right. And the day after? Like hell they're going to find everyone.
"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife