News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Financial fuckery thread

Started by Cain, March 12, 2009, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirley0

ad 39544 BS4AM SELL 5d if?WHEN RSI 5d =>77.7 {AKA 2Hr Turn
ad 39404 CHART(GTLS) :fnord: :fnord: |SAKS(SKS) :fnord: :fnord: Tuned in ?
ad 39358 i keep 4get'N to tune in the $i'G 3am ch8.1
ad 39287 in my opinion there are 2 ways to see that CORP.charts
As individual unpublished accounts. {Peridoic {{not continious {{{subject2G
39289 enough $/Jok & on2 My WARt/nipON not TBC
/uo  t

hirley0

3PM?} ad 39544?$?  :fnord:
ad 39538 call it SMALL TIME The main point? NOT LONG TERM
short time theory is opposite the trend when the trend is up the bet is down?{7:10:46 am
4:27 not 3:27 :fnord:
http://www.quotemedia.com/results.php?qm_page=20241&qm_symbol=CHART Symbol is not valid (GTLS)

hirley0

yeah its Sat ad 39448 :fnord: Jim Cramer Time for the revised revision,
of the original revised revision, REVISED: CRM1p LL1C

INDX> 2y 6m 3m 5d
2y sell
6m buy is days away
3m buy on yellow line
5d  sell
Hr  am  RSI > 77.7 else 4get it

|eBAY> 2y 6m 5d :fnord: |? :fnord: 52.5octC chart1M 5d

Cain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22745618

QuoteSouth African officials are investigating claims ex-Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and his family stashed $1bn (£600m) in assets in the country.

Libya has reportedly called for help in repatriating diamonds, gold and cash.

The assets were being held by four banks and security companies in South Africa, reports quoting Libyan investigators say.

Some estimates suggest that Gaddafi's total foreign assets could be worth as much as $80bn.

Gaddafi was captured and killed as he tried to flee his home town of Sirte during Libya's political uprising in October 2011.

Any assets belonging to him or his family are firmly considered by many Libyans as state-owned property that should be returned.

Cain

Oh, FFS

QuoteA New York-based real estate firm Rapid Realty has offered its 800 employees a 15% pay raise if they tattoo the company's logo onto their bodies, and the offer is snowballing, according to CBS New York. So far, nearly 40 employees accepted the challenge, AOL Jobs reported.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/02/employees-get-tattoo-of-company-logo-for-pay-raise/#ixzz2UX1oKNHT

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 03, 2013, 01:15:33 AM
Oh, FFS

QuoteA New York-based real estate firm Rapid Realty has offered its 800 employees a 15% pay raise if they tattoo the company's logo onto their bodies, and the offer is snowballing, according to CBS New York. So far, nearly 40 employees accepted the challenge, AOL Jobs reported.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/02/employees-get-tattoo-of-company-logo-for-pay-raise/#ixzz2UX1oKNHT

Oh sweet jesus.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Yeah, cash for tattoos has been happening for a while. This is the first time I've seen it linked to a pay rise though.

Considering the owner pays for the tattoo and gives the employee a pay rise, that would imply he's got (at least marketing) cash to burn. Which is a little unusual in these economic times. I guess it's kind of unspoken that he could just give everyone a 15% rise and not have them plaster his shitty logo on their skin.

Some kind of pseudo-altruistic power kick I guess.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

hirley0

3:33&1/3 AM blow by blow | Meet the press on NBC | Not Cram Her
at this time trading in London ? NY open in a couple hours
http://www.forexlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/1154-650x343.png nikkie
http://gw.londonstockexchange.com/StaticImages/SummaryChart2_15.UKX.png {FTSE.sell {{AG.sell
http://www.kitco.com/images/live/silver.gif   {3:03:33 am PSt {{Board T
Tiz true | not a buy by by 1 | AM A sell SELL sell type eBay.5d
5ampdT Asia on opb/pbs CH10.1 Look sell  3con | so on open + on RSI + ?
although the truth is I WAS ASLEAP, never the less it is
also true it opened at 5 and out at 4 does = 1 on the day, thus is 2bank:

Cain

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 03, 2013, 08:12:25 AM
Yeah, cash for tattoos has been happening for a while. This is the first time I've seen it linked to a pay rise though.

Considering the owner pays for the tattoo and gives the employee a pay rise, that would imply he's got (at least marketing) cash to burn. Which is a little unusual in these economic times. I guess it's kind of unspoken that he could just give everyone a 15% rise and not have them plaster his shitty logo on their skin.

Some kind of pseudo-altruistic power kick I guess.

Large companies, such as the banking sector and real estate, returned to pre-crash levels of profit from around 2011 onwards.

There is a lot of money sloshing around, there are just less jobs, meaning downward pressure on wages, meaning frankly repulsive power tripping like this is considered acceptable practice.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 03, 2013, 04:29:54 PM
Cain, is this credible?

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires-dump-economist-stock/2012/08/29/id/450265?PROMO_CODE=110D8-1&utm_source=taboola

I posted a link to the same thing, about 3 months ago.  Not the same article, but the same Warren Buffet information.  I would have expected no less than what Buffet did.  The fact is, the companies that outsourced so much over the last 30 years are now finding that nobody can afford their product, so they're borrowing to exist, instead of borrowing to expand.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 03, 2013, 04:32:49 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 03, 2013, 04:29:54 PM
Cain, is this credible?

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires-dump-economist-stock/2012/08/29/id/450265?PROMO_CODE=110D8-1&utm_source=taboola

I posted a link to the same thing, about 3 months ago.  Not the same article, but the same Warren Buffet information.  I would have expected no less than what Buffet did.  The fact is, the companies that outsourced so much over the last 30 years are now finding that nobody can afford their product, so they're borrowing to exist, instead of borrowing to expand.

I remember you talking about that, and that's part of what made this article stand out to me.

I just want to know when it's safe to stop paying my mortgage.  :lulz:

Cain

Well, the article is trying to sell the book at the bottom, hence the sensationalistic presentation.

95% market correction sounds like bullshit, too.  Not to mention, Buffett can be and has been significantly wrong in selling stocks before.  Investors, even as skilled as he are, become prone to certain patterns of thinking and beliefs which can end up affecting their overall performance, and some of the stocks Buffett has dumped recently have gone on to do well.

That said, with the Fed stopping quantative easing, the issues in Japan, China and Europe, I wouldn't blame anyone for being somewhat pessimistic about where the market will be going in the next couple of years. 

hirley0

blow blow blow bs con tin U ed
thus i did go to the bank about 12:34
i took a share of sunshine to (UM}  dump

never mind i checked the  bank stock chart :fnord: while waiting
the bank was very busy so there was a long LONG wait.
i saw that the bank stock was up / and when i began ..
writing these lines i thought it was a buy signal ?
now i see et took a dip later so ?/?
My guess still is there will be a bounce off the yellow line :fnord:
& so now i am a bit confused {never mind sell Sell SELL:
LOOK? IT POSSIBLE?  even probable that Monday(3)
was indeed a reversal day (yellow line not hit

so in that case there would be a buy signal in the post after next
HOWEVER since i am  simply Sell person?
it makes sense once the buy signal happens, to sell a put
PUT in context that means pick a stock that follows
not a leader as i thoght the bank might be
maybe gamble :fnord:
ok looks like PG is the Sell the buy on this line
so I C 77.66 but get a pop uP too so redirect'N
To view the interactive charts download and install the latest version of Flash {No.
& LOOK FOR 5d :fnord:
quotemedia GETS ME BEYOND  the yahoo  hol out
and by the looks of this PG is a leader and not tha 1 to choose Tuesday

TBC Tuesday MoRn

hirley0

Preamble to Tuesday SELL? ||||||||| 9 chosen 4no reason
ACTIVE
0 GE
2 VALE
4 JPM
VOLATILE
1 ALK
3 MPC
9 VRX
DIVIDEND
6 VOC
7 VIP
8 PT

IN TODAYS ENTRIES ge & alk Lead the rally
by days .. while at the same time the dividend stocks trail
in as much as it is a trailing one that is of interest?
one of those kind will be found as they have not yet turned up
SUBJECT of course to last minute revisions
00:00:00.0 pdT {Not board VRX5d