News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

ATTN Mr teh Mangrove

Started by Cain, March 29, 2009, 01:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I remember we spent hours combing the torrents for this shit last summer, if only we had waited a few months...

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4808919/Kenneth_Grant_-_Typhonian_Trilogy

KennethGrant - Against The Light
KennethGrant - Aleister Crowley and the Hidden God
KennethGrant - Beyond The Mauve Zone
KennethGrant - Cults Of The Shadow
KennethGrant - Excerpt
KennethGrant - Gamaliel The Diary Of A Vampire
KennethGrant - Hecates Fountain
KennethGrant - Hidden Lore
KennethGrant - Nightside Of Eden
KennethGrant - Outer Gateways
KennethGrant - Outside The Circles Of Time
KennethGrant - Snake Wand And The Darker Strain
KennethGrant - The Magickal Revival
KennethGrant - The Ninth Arch
KennethGrant -The Sword Of Horus

The files are huge, suggesting they are direct scans and not OCR'd or otherwise improved. Quality may therefore be suspect.

Also of interest to anyone who likes the following topics: the occult, Lovecraftian horrors and batshit insanity in a can.

bds

Downloading now, speed seems to be pretty good, I'm hitting +50kb/s after less than a minute.

Bu🤠ns

OH, :mittens: ! ...this reminds me of all those lovecraft audio files i found. 

this next year is just going to get stranger and stranger...

Mangrove

Cain,

Thanks for the link!

I went from PDFs to the hard stuff. That's right, I bought actual 1970's Kenneth Grant books. I got through the first three and read them a few times. Then my head caved in and I sold them.

Protip: Do not buy Kenneth Grant books unless you really really really like and want to collect them. As I discovered at my peril, the books frequently aren't worth what people try and sell them for. Stick with the PDFs or wait for the publisher (Starfire) to republish. The new editions go for $60 and are much nicer than the original 1970's versions which are generally kind of grubby & yellowed.

Also: this is the only thread that doesn't need moar tentacles.  :wink:

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Quote from: Mangrove on March 31, 2009, 09:44:46 PM
I went from PDFs to the hard stuff. That's right, I bought actual 1970's Kenneth Grant books. I got through the first three and read them a few times. Then my head caved in and became a gateway for extradimensional beings from the Mauve Zone to enter this reality.

What actually happened.

:eek:

Bu🤠ns

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on April 01, 2009, 10:00:23 AM
Quote from: Mangrove on March 31, 2009, 09:44:46 PM
I went from PDFs to the hard stuff. That's right, I bought actual 1970's Kenneth Grant books. I got through the first three and read them a few times. Then my head caved in and became a gateway for extradimensional beings from the Mauve Zone to enter this reality.

What actually happened.

:eek:

Mang - stone cold busted by Cain ITT  :lulz:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.