News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Quote-unquote MUSIC

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, April 24, 2009, 04:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

New album here for those who care --> http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/49456

And yeah, I realize that it's pretty far out. I can do more complex things now that may or may not be more enjoyable, but I figured I might as well take this style that started from necessity and see it through.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

NotPublished

No don't acredit me with this I don't do table design XD

If you want I can probably rebuild it ... I get pedantic if I see a table design :(

Those things are made of nightmares....
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I love table design, myself. Plus, it goes along nicely with the theme of the 'music' (which consists mostly of white/brown/pink noise, synthspeech, and annoying whistles/beeps/clicks).