News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

chaofluxemborg

Started by chaoflux, April 27, 2009, 08:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaoflux

Heya, just thought I would dump some art here.

right said dead

automatic drawings since it turns out Im an occultist wanker

made this on the day RAW died. Is this pic against the roolz? mod away if need be plz.

I also design websites and junk. Currently working on sites for a few artists, and I am employed at R6XX.com

I founded and designed PDXocculture, I don't have any official capacity with it anymore. And I co-founded Esozone and designed all of its materials for the last two events, which I also don't have an official relationship with anymore. I just thought I'd mention those things because that is probably where some of you know me from.

My webdesign site is http://neopostnow.net

I'm having an art show next month at my house:

Essentially it is an admission that I will never be satisfied with myself as an artist, and I need to stop taking any ideas I have about my work seriously at all. Basically I am aware that I have talent, but not the focus to back it up. Sometimes I feel like I just haven't found my medium. I know that I do my best work when I am able to do extended studies of people I care about and do what I can to weave their orgone signatures into two-dimensional spaces, but I'm having trouble with making the perfect situation happen in my studio on a por bono basis.

The thing I am most interested in at this point is producing and directing fetish films, and erotic esoterrorism. Of course I don't even have a camera at the moment.

Also, I was thinking that I may install this forum software on my own space somewhere and make some skins, but I'm not sure if I will go through with it or not. Just seemed like something you guys may need/appreciate.

I'll continue to dump art here when I feel up to it, if you don't mind the interspersed blathering about art life.

xo
yall are bigger dorks than I am

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Honey

These are wonderful, especially the colored ones!  How do you know when to stop?  Or do you work on several at once?  
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

East Coast Hustle

I think custom PD skins would be pretty cool, but then, I'm not the guy who has to install them and make them work. But yeah, cool idea.

also, I dig pics 1 and 4.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

chaoflux

Quote from: The System. on April 27, 2009, 10:51:14 PM
Naturally, I approve. :)

mewww :3

Quote from: Honey on April 27, 2009, 10:54:13 PM
These are wonderful, especially the colored ones!  How do you know when to stop?  Or do you work on several at once?  

Most of the art I do takes less than an hour or less. I have a sketchy gestural style, as I can never stand making a plan for art and taking time to render it, besides the rare chance that I have a live model. The stencil style in the first image though, I take my time with those and try to meticulously work out what is going to turn out to be negative and positive space, that is more like a puzzle to me than it is a drawing, so my brain shuts up and lets me work. When I introduce Anti-Slack particles into my art without introducing either orgone or intellectual puzzles, it often comes out looking forced.

I don't often work on more than one thing at a time, and I know when to stop because its usually around the time I've stopped. ^__^;

Thanks for the props :D

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on April 27, 2009, 11:01:36 PM
I think custom PD skins would be pretty cool, but then, I'm not the guy who has to install them and make them work. But yeah, cool idea.

also, I dig pics 1 and 4.

Yeah I don' t want to hassle someone with that kinda thing either, I may end up doing it just because, and if its used or not doesn't really matter.

Thanks dewd

popjellyfish

I don't think I ever saw that fourth one. Hella Daft Punk.  :fap:
the kids are alright, unburdened and uptight

Cramulus

HEY - insufferable bastard:

I dig your work. You've definitely come a long way since the stuff you submitted for the Odyssey..

my favorite one of the set is this guy:

I really love that blue celestial background on the left, and I'm glad somebody finally killed the NBC peacock

chaoflux

the background is stolen from something else and shooped  :lulz:

chaoflux

another picture of Nigel. there are alot of these. more to come.  :D

Richter

:mittens:

I especially like the last one.  The arrangement of the hair and angle ofthe face gives it the vibe of one of those "Sun + Moon" illustrations. 

My appreciation of dissonance has a soft spot for the pic of (you?) in the clear mask.  Sublte freaky.     
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

chaoflux

Quote from: Richter on May 08, 2009, 08:16:03 PM
:mittens:

I especially like the last one.  The arrangement of the hair and angle ofthe face gives it the vibe of one of those "Sun + Moon" illustrations. 

My appreciation of dissonance has a soft spot for the pic of (you?) in the clear mask.  Sublte freaky.     

Thanks man! :3 I was really on nature spirits for that one, called it 'nativee' on my blog.

And yes, thats me. I am a creepy little guy.  :lulz:

Spork

Wow, impressive work, chaoflux... I like "Nigel" stencil as well. Like candy.  very cool.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Needless to say, I like it a lot. :D
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Honey

That last one is nice!  very nice!  like peacock feathers Nigel's hair, softness & hardness at the same time, I like what you do.   :)
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

chaoflux

Quote from: Honey on May 09, 2009, 08:08:31 AM
softness & hardness at the same time

thats part of why Im so interested in her  :)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, more art on its way ^__^