News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Commander

Is it wrong to like Cabbage?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Rev Thwack

depends on how it's cooked and what you are eating it with.
My balls itch...

Bella

I like to eat my cabbage raw.

Mmmm..........coleslaw.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

chaosgraves:agentoferis

I like caggage stew better then coleslaw...
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
Quote from: illusion
Quote from: Prince Tao Jones
Quote from: Duchess Demonica
Quote from: netchickenSure as heck looks like it.... :?:

Doesn't have much to do with discordianism these days, seems like just another wacky chat board.

Needs a poser cleansing.

Oooh............how discordian of you!

::makes mental note to check in the discordian rule book before posting::

Maybe you should make your own discordian forum, you know, the kind
with RULES and stuff.

He asked if the board is dead, I expained why every time I look in here there's not much of interest, and  it looks like every other sophmoric chat board on the internet.

MAybe you can post on any other chat board on the internet.

Quote from: Prince Tao JonesSince you're new, I'll spell it out for you.

That's called mindfucking or jaking, that's what discordianism is all about, not taking yourself too seriously, play, and thinking for yourself.

It was to fuck with people on the board, play with each other, and since no one has ever done it before, we were thinking for ourselves, get it?

If she truly meets another discordian on the board and wants to jake people together, that'd be hysterical and I'd be happy for anyone who did, but if it's just a copy of us, that wouldn't be very original now would it. In other words you wouldn't be thinking for youself.

Better to post something like this:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56364&highlight=#56364

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=55780&highlight=#55780

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=54303&highlight=#54303

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=59028&highlight=#59028

not like this

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69793&highlight=#69793

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69789&highlight=#69789

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68885&highlight=#68885

Quote from: illusionI can't speak for her, but my best guess is she was merely responding to your unfortunate use of the word "cleansing".  Kind of brought images of storm troopers to my mind, which is why I wondered who gets to decide which of us are or are not worthy to stay on the forum.

Luckily, it's a moot question anyway, as none of us are the mgt around here.

PS: I joined the forum only two days after you did. How does this make me newer here than you?

AHHHHHHH

So you not only...

ASSumed that "cleaning meant that I was giving up my extreme left wing stance and becoming a fascist, but took me seriously at the same time, another sure sign of an anti-discordian.

Cabbage spies posing as Discordians.

NASTY!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ain't life GRAND?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Commander

I don't know why....but after reading the forums for a bit, a question comes to mind.

Is it possible to be a Fundamentalist Discordian?

I mean, is that a contradiction in terms, or is it in fact possible for a Fundie Discordian to exhist?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Malaul

yes yes it is, you can ask tTJ asnd EVT for details

Its still makes me sad that they are gone, I liked em...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The CommanderI don't know why....but after reading the forums for a bit, a question comes to mind.

I mean, is that a contradiction in terms, or is it in fact possible for a Fundie Discordian to exhist?

The Commander
DIA

It has just been demonstrated.

Pity.  I miss the old EvT.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Malaul

^^lights candle for the former EVT^^

its not nice to call a lady old Rog. shame on you!!
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaul^^lights candle for the former EVT^^

its not nice to call a lady old Rog. shame on you!!

Don't try to shame me...I have NONE.

Malaul

doom

aw i should remembered who I was taqlkin too

forgive me?

::big eyes::
Coito ergo sum

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malauldoom

aw i should remembered who I was taqlkin too

forgive me?

::big eyes::

Of course.

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: The CommanderI don't know why....but after reading the forums for a bit, a question comes to mind.

The Commander
DIA

It has just been demonstrated.

Pity.  I miss the old EvT.
I miss her, too.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Commander

Gosh Malaul...you've got such incredibly large "eyes".

:twisted:

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Malaul

Coito ergo sum