News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Intermittens Buzz

Started by Telarus, May 11, 2009, 10:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

http://www.warrenellis.com/?p=7288

People who make print magazines! I would like to be told about your magazines now. Any kind of PRINT magazine is fair game, though obviously I'm most interested in people starting up their own, people publishing through POD, people trying something new, etc etc.

STEAMPUNK Magazine counts, because it has a print component as well as the free download.

Speed ye to Whitechapel, to this thread, to tell me about your magazines. Don't use the comments section here. Ta.

----------------------

Somebody want to jump on this?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

AFK

I've spread it around to my other internet haunts.  Political Crossfire, SJGames, and a couple of forums of metal bands.  Haven't seen any buzz yet but I'll post it here if I see any. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Hey, you think we should Buzz the Chao te Ching when it's done?

Cramulus

oh hell yeah. we'll have to show it off at a few Discordian and Taoist hangouts.

Cain