News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

posteditbot/4.01.remove.fail.report#?

Started by ~, May 29, 2009, 02:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

posteditbot/4.01.remove.fail.report#?

Requia ☣

You can try Calibre, which can convert (some/most) pdfs to mobi, but the kindle is really a poor choice in book reader if you want to pirate books, its meant more for locking people into Amazon's digital bookstore.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

fomenter

there are some threads on the topic if you search pd, and lmno is using a kindle and posted the name of the  converter tool he uses
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Triple Zero

Get an MSI Wind Netbook (or the 99% identical Medion Akoya rebrand). Or maybe an EEE.

Rotate the screen and you can hold it like a book and read anything on it. Apart from that it just runs XP and you can hack the fuck out of it.

IMO, it's easier to get a clean version of DRM-ed books than getting a DRM-ed hardware toy to accept non-DRM-ed data (possibly voiding the warranty and such).

battery-life if you don't use wireless, is about 3+ hours. maybe more if you install a linux distro tweaked for conservative power consumption.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

http://www.lexcycle.com/stanza

Converts just about any word file into Kindle. And is free.

Granted, the formatting doesn't always come through, but if you're using the Discordian Library file dumps, you're getting several hundred books for free... an whaddaya want for nuthin?

Richter

Check the XKCD forums. 
I understand there's a pretty avid community of folks there devoted to getting all the itnernet access / info gathering possible out of the Whispernet connection.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

You can go PDF straight to kindle through stanza.