News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

day of discord camping pictures

Started by the last yatto, May 30, 2009, 04:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Pretty mountains--we have a hookah too.  The one we had from Turkey (we brought it over) broke the first time we used it, so we went and got a new one.

the last yatto

does it use coal? i was tired of the old tin foil so ours has a glass top (not in picture for a reason ;)
with a mini metal strainer that holds the coal.

also had a ton of this stuff (GRIN)

sadly there was no "bread" to be had
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

huh, it looks like that's just dried leaves? i thought you're supposed to smoke just the flower buds, but maybe the leaves work as well to some extent.

anyway, looking at those pics, seems like you guys had a lot of fun! how many were there on the trip? and is your wife a discordian too?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

On the other hand, if you put it in a hookah, you feed it through water first, so that's much less coughing. Also hookahs are quite wasteful in their usage of whatever's burning (in my experience), so the leaves mixed up with some regular tobacco might actually be just the thing?
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Jenne

We actually just use regular old sheesha/tobacco in juice.  And yes, we burn coals and use tinfoil as a dome cover.  We're old skool I guess.  Leaves, buds, etc. are pipe-smoked.  Not by myself, of course.  *halo*

Cainad (dec.)

That's a nice-looking briar pipe, I must say.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Quote from: Nigel on May 30, 2009, 08:29:00 PM
I assumed it was Salvia?
yep check the filename :D
and yeah my sister in law gave me a lunchbox full. said it was 60x

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 30, 2009, 09:10:18 AM
anyway, looking at those pics, seems like you guys had a lot of fun! how many were there on the trip?
good handful of us, but on record there was at least 8 :x

and is your wife a discordian too?
shes a concordian, she still trys to use believes and eris in the same sentance. its cute
but annoys me to no end of her NEED OF ORDER. but it works out in a very zen like way.

the last yatto

Quote from: Broken AI on May 30, 2009, 10:53:36 AM

oh my. oh my. oh my. I WANT ONE!
bacon, egg, hashbrown and juicy cheesy beef paddy GOODNESS

Quote from: Jenne on May 30, 2009, 05:56:27 PM
old skool

meet new skool

water strainer looking thing is for the coal, and the glass well yah.
except that one is missing the rubber stopper in its arse (ie almost like mine but not)

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 30, 2009, 09:10:18 AM
and is your wife a discordian too?
Discordians are not legally allowed to marry one another. It would rip the very fabric of space and time.

BTW, I never smoke anything ever but I still want the Bic in the second picture.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sepia

What on earth makes this discordian? What link does this have with anything of discord? What is the day of discord? Is that the day we march forth and practice discord? Is it like the buy nothing day?

Does either 23 or dollar bills change anything about the way you view and work life? What does the symbols you show us mean?

WHERE IS THE CONTEXT
Everyone will always be too late

Triple Zero

May 23rd, or 5-23 is sometimes known as the Day of Discord, to celebrate this, yatto went out on a camping trip. I think that's all there is about it.

Sometimes Discordianism can just be nothing more than a good excuse for a party, you know.

the last yatto

CONTEXT is classified pending investigation my FOOD

Sepia

Everyone will always be too late