News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Discordian Discussion on Convert Me - Live Journal

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, June 05, 2009, 07:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

http://community.livejournal.com/convert_me/1304758.html

A Discordian who has become disenchanted with the LOL23PINEAL crowd. I posted some links to useful stuff here, but if anyone wants to go have some fun... the Convert Me group is always ready for long and endless debating ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

I think your links may have already had a desired effect

*walks away whistling, and with a knowing smile*

LMNO

Arafelis

The conversation is ongoing: there's a thread at 5235://community.livejournal.com/convert_me/1304758.html?thread=65201078#t65201078 which LMNO, I, and others are involved in about the birds and the wasps that I'm especially interested in.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

anosognosia is pretty funny.

Trolling for sure, but funny.

Cain