News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Really Real Discordians

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 06, 2009, 08:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 12:34:52 AM
Quote from: MMIX on June 07, 2009, 10:35:20 PM

your noise:signal ratio is so far out of whack

That's nice.

Fuck off.

the message and the writing style both line up... 
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

MMIX

Quote from: fomenter on June 08, 2009, 12:49:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 12:34:52 AM
Quote from: MMIX on June 07, 2009, 10:35:20 PM

your noise:signal ratio is so far out of whack

That's nice.

Fuck off.

the message and the writing style both line up... 

with what ffs ??? are you secretly developing a discordian tool for making wildy ridiculous assumptions???
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

fomenter

yes i have coupled it to a random direction pointer it now points in random directions and makes ridiculous assumptions about what ever it points at
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

MMIX

Quote from: fomenter on June 08, 2009, 01:33:39 AM
yes i have coupled it to a random direction pointer it now points in random directions and makes ridiculous assumptions about what ever it points at

Wow that is soooo cool, Can I haz one please???

MMIX gadget freak
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on June 08, 2009, 01:33:39 AM

I'm thinking it's not so ridiculous.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

hmroogp

MMIX

Quote from: Nigel on June 06, 2009, 08:27:28 PM
... For Realness.

I started this page, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. Anyone want to help flesh it out?

http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Really_Real_Discordians

just to remind everyone what this thread is actually about

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MMIX on June 08, 2009, 01:42:59 AM
Quote from: Nigel on June 06, 2009, 08:27:28 PM
... For Realness.

I started this page, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. Anyone want to help flesh it out?

http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Really_Real_Discordians

just to remind everyone what this thread is actually about

Thanks, Junior.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I kinda want to categorize some other Discordian types, for shits and giggles. Including my own.

Maybe Silver Hammer Discordians is a category.

Maybe Rage Discordians.

Philomosophical Discordians.

Atheistic Discordians.

Tell me some categories. We all need to be made fun of.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

SCREAMING PRIMATES!!!: it's not just a cabal, its a religion
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 08, 2009, 07:08:54 AM
SCREAMING PRIMATES!!!: it's not just a cabal, its a religion

Flesh it out and stick it in.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Arafelis

Quote from: NigelFlesh it out and stick it in.

Words I'm sure Nigel has never uttered before.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

the last yatto

that one german boy, you know the video
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on June 08, 2009, 06:53:04 AM
I kinda want to categorize some other Discordian types, for shits and giggles. Including my own.

Maybe Silver Hammer Discordians is a category.

Maybe Rage Discordians.

Philomosophical Discordians.

Atheistic Discordians.

Tell me some categories. We all need to be made fun of.

Dutch Discordians!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.