News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Suzanne Lukas requests Mail.

Started by Fuquad, June 18, 2009, 06:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuquad

QuoteA Maine high school senior says he was denied his diploma because he bowed during graduation and blew a kiss to his mother.

Justin Denney was about to receive his Bonny Eagle High School diploma on Friday when he pointed at friends and relatives.

Schools Superintendent Suzanne Lukas ordered him back to his seat. She told the Portland Press Herald newspaper she was enforcing behavior rules.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31405284/ns/us_news-education?gt1=43001

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

slukas@sad6.k12.me.us
(207) 929-9108
100 Main St. PO BOX 38
Bar Mills, Maine 04004-0038

Just a wild guess based off of a Tarot reading and dice rolling... I surely haven't done anything else to get that info nor can I vouch for its accuracy

:lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

I work with this school.  I can't remember if I've had any direct dealings with this superintendent or not.  I'm guessing not because I'd probably remember as she seems to have quite the winning personality. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Fuquad

It's one thing to get mailings, containing the same content, from across the globe. It's quite another when flyers containing the same content, as the mailings, is taped to the door of your office. 

AFK

There seems to be a "Fire Suzanne Lukas" group on Facebook. 

hxxp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130731631320&ref=nf

I can't really attach my name to such a thing, but it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for others to sign up. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Corvidia

I'm in, if we're going to do mailing or emailings. What should we send?
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Alethias

I'd be more than happy to help.

I lost my job today.  This is a perfect task for  a malcontent out-of-work computer programmer thats been labelled an iconoclast and various similar terms his entire adult life.

Fuquad

Deer Suzanne Lukas.

Four far two long Amurikans have felt a cents of intitlemeant. It takes a grate liter like you two sea this. Some feel like just beecause they work hard four something that they diserve it. It's gud two sea that a brave Amurikan like yourself can see this.  thanks four showing ritchkids that hardwurk don't get you ahead in this wurld like i had two lurned the hart way.

A consearned Amurikan.

Fuquad

der Suzayn Lukus

Yous has dun an amurkin pepoles gud for shoing that no more will get away with entitlement. Like bill gates this boy thinxs I work so desearve.  not true.. wheres my jet boat house and cars? Do I work for the goverment takes what it wants? Glad to see Amurkin be an hero as princeapple.

a patreate fairwell.

Fuquad

Suzanne Lukas.

Incredible all the people saying you wrond in keeping that spoiled boy from get his diploma. it's not his he didn't get it. I'n america it's what you take from others not get for you self.  I'm on welfare andd didn't finish highscool because i knew it wasn't anything. bcause other people decide what you are worth without papers or no. see?

thanks for being one of the few people in the schools today that bave to show this true.

Fuquad

dont let get you down awl thet are saying about you. as many amurikin say is not what you now but who tou now. true yes?

speaking truth shoud not get in trouble. tell them if you think I can be fird doing job than boy can be fird from his no?

with love.

Fuquad

Laddie use good for Amerrican. keep up showing spoiled bratz they no better than others. i went to school and no fancy colledge for me you no?
right from school right to digging dich. I got no diplowma and have worked anyway. because that is amrican dream. no matter who oyou are you could become president.

Digging what you did.

s like myt joke?

Fuquad

Again someones show what rich people do not deserve.  no spoiled man you have family and rub it in feces of purseones that not have. school rough when make fun of you calling "no one want you ecause smell bad'

at last someone for the vengence of those like me without fater and mater.
thanx susane.

Fuquad

Amairican heroe.

don't back down from battle lady. show them all the good letters you get. I was pushed into locker buy a rich jock kid and am glad to see you stand up for those like me pushed in locker or worst. them and there nice clothes and cars ansd girlfriends because of money they have from parents. not have to work after school like i and able to do their homework unlike i too busy after schoool in the store. they think they better than everone else. and not true just have money.