News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

"The worst forum on the internet"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 25, 2009, 01:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation is this place still the worst place on the web ever?  It sure smells like it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

fomenter

the worst forum ever  8)
the worst smelling forum on the Internet  :x
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

News: Welcome to the worst-smelling forum on the internet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Quote from: rubickspoop on June 27, 2009, 01:26:11 PM
Quote from: null & void on June 27, 2009, 12:22:30 PM
Quote from: rubickspoop on June 27, 2009, 11:32:57 AM
Quote from: Faust on June 27, 2009, 11:08:22 AM
Quote from: rubickspoop on June 27, 2009, 10:54:25 AM
Quote from: lumberjim on June 27, 2009, 05:15:34 AM
Quote from: ¶πᶿϠ on June 25, 2009, 04:49:33 AM
NARF!  :lulz:

no.  i post and then delete my stupid shit, and then i come back and troll, and then i magically earn pariah status because of a big ole pile of lies and innuendo , and then i stop posting again, and then i get drunk one night and decide to look in again, and then i fucking post again for some reason.  it's just plain wrong at heart.

PD: it's truly the worst stinking pit of despair and self loathing available, without actually applying electrical tape to your nipples, on the internet.

the difference between you and me is that i don't delete my stupid shit. i own up to it. i also don't troll, so i don't "magically" earn pariah status. however, i also get drunk, and i too believe this is the worst forum ever, the worst forum on the web, AND the worst forum on the net AND internet.

By the way, how do you delete a thread? you see, i posted something that proved how dumb and lazy i am, and now i regret it, but i'm too dumb and lazy to figure out how to delete that damn thread. cn sum1 plz shw mee hao?

We don't allow it. It deletes every post in response to it which is unfair on the people who have responded.
These things die out fairly quickly. If you mean the link to the pd thread, why would you want to delete it, its fun (or was until it descended into shitty contextless memes).

oh, i don't actually don't want to delete it. i was being a dick to lumberjim, who sounded like a whiny bitch (please let me know if i'm wrong, jim). that kinda turned into making fun of myself. the first four pages are good, i don't want to delete that comic gold.
Don't worry. lumberjim is worthless in ways you don't even really want to understand. Of course, if you're curious, I recommend finding the SO ARAFAILIS thread, where his stupid shines most brightly.

well, i had a look through the arafelis board, and saw all that creepy shit with regards to nigel.
what a creepy motherfucker. why is he still here?
sorry to bring this up in another thread, but lumberjim started it by posting again.
to get the last word in
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cain

Only on the worst forum on the internet would someone bump a thread like this

:sad:

Sir Squid Diddimus

My GOD!

This is the worst forum on the internet.
                  \

AFK

Owl bet you're right that this is the worst forum on the internet. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

bugmenоt

fomenter

this forum is getting to be "the worst forum i have ever seen"  it is no wonder why it is the worst forum on the Internet .
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Pope Pixie Pickle

this is the worst forum in the history of the internets.. ever. :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

the worst forum on the internet made the bucket of owls go   :craig:

eta: nm it was the rain god
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

We're slipping.
We were like third.

This place is THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET!