News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

WingNutDaily's Idiotic Article of the Day

Started by Iason Ouabache, July 01, 2009, 05:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

If you are a connoisseur of Wingnut insanity like I am you know that there is no other people on the internets that is as batshit insane as World News Daily aka Wing Nut Daily. They live in their own little bizarro universe where up is down, black is white, and Obama is a Muslim atheist terrorist that burns the flag and eats babbys. In fact, you can find an article every single day that is the guaranteed to be the stupidest thing you have read all day. So, without further ado let us document their massive FAIL.

For instance, today we get Pat Buchanan telling us that Charles Darwin was a Nazi and a Communist AT THE SAME TIME!!! And he was a liar and a thief that hated Baby Jesus. 

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102589

Quote"Karl Marx loved Darwinism," writes Windchy. "To him, survival of the fittest as the source of progress justified violence in bringing about social and political change, in other words, the revolution."

"Darwin suits my purpose," Marx wrote.

Darwin suited Adolf Hitler's purposes, too.

"Although born to a Catholic family, Hitler become a hard-eyed Darwinist who saw life as a constant struggle between the strong and the weak. His Darwinism was so extreme that he thought it would have been better for the world if the Muslims had won the eighth century battle of Tours, which stopped the Arabs' advance into France. Had the Christians lost, (Hitler) reasoned, Germanic people would have acquired a more warlike creed and, because of their natural superiority, would have become the leaders of an Islamic empire."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

I dunno...I might have to become a murdering psychotic if I read that shit too often, Iason.

Pariah

QuoteBy the theory of natural selection all living species have been connected with the parent-species of each genus, by differences not greater than we see between the varieties of the same species at the present day; and these parent-species, now generally extinct, have in their turn been similarly connected with more ancient species; and so on backwards, always converging to the common ancestor of each great class. So that the number of intermediate and transitional links, between all living and extinct species, must have been inconceivably great. But assuredly, if this theory be true, such have lived upon this earth.

Enjoy Hell you newly indoctrinated Commie-Nazis
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Iason Ouabache

Just in case you thought that no one was still buying into the Birthers conspiracy theories, WND has an entire subheading of their site dedicated to this shit:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546

:tinfoilhat:
    \

Thurnez Isa

I was going to go through the article Iason, but to be honest there is nothing in there that hasn't been debunked a million times

except this dozy of logical thinking
Hilter like reading Darwin, so that makes Darwin a Nazi

best logic ever!
Can't argue with that
:lulz:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Iason Ouabache

Exactly!  That is why Hitler instituted a ban on all books on Darwinism

http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/burnedbooks/documents.htm#blacklist

And why Hitler said: 'From where do we get the right to believe, that from the very beginning Man was not what he is today? Looking at Nature tells us, that in the realm of plants and animals changes and developments happen. But nowhere inside a kind shows such a development as the breadth of the jump, as Man must supposedly have made, if he has developed from an ape-like state to what he is today.'
    \

Kai

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 03, 2009, 02:14:05 AM
Exactly!  That is why Hitler instituted a ban on all books on Darwinism

http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/burnedbooks/documents.htm#blacklist

And why Hitler said: 'From where do we get the right to believe, that from the very beginning Man was not what he is today? Looking at Nature tells us, that in the realm of plants and animals changes and developments happen. But nowhere inside a kind shows such a development as the breadth of the jump, as Man must supposedly have made, if he has developed from an ape-like state to what he is today.'

:lulz: Yeah, it doesn't get much easier than the "nowhere inside a kind[read: types are immutable]" talk.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Pariah

Hitler was obviously just using reverse psychology.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Iason Ouabache

Chuck Norris (yes, THAT Chuck Norris) thinks that Obama is Jimmy Carter 2.0 since he refused to send planes over to bomb the shit out of Iran.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103144

QuoteThe White House has offered what amounts to diplomatic dribble in response to their plight for liberty. I'm not saying our president should send militia to muscle the mullahs, but shouldn't he at least show stronger solidarity for the protesters? Isn't it time his actions superseded his rhetoric?

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing a Carter déjà vu?

Carter didn't do enough to support an Iranian popular revolt. Carter's foreign policy was ridiculously idealistic. Carter believed that he could negotiate his way out of anything. Carter tried to pacify every party. Carter believed international thugs and terrorists could be swayed from extremism by simply presenting them what he thought was a better way.

Negotiating with extremists has never worked. Trying to reform them only morphs them into different monsters. And who can prove that more in the 20th century than President Jimmy Carter?

BTW, the fact that Reagan did, in fact, negotiate with extremists was not mentioned once in the article.
    \

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 07, 2009, 02:33:18 AM
Chuck Norris (yes, THAT Chuck Norris) thinks that Obama is Jimmy Carter 2.0 since he refused to send planes over to bomb the shit out of Iran.

QuoteThe White House has offered what amounts to diplomatic dribble in response to their plight for liberty. I'm not saying our president should send militia to muscle the mullahs, but shouldn't he at least show stronger solidarity for the protesters? Isn't it time his actions superseded his rhetoric?

Carter didn't do enough to support an Iranian popular revolt. Carter's foreign policy was ridiculously idealistic. Carter believed that he could negotiate his way out of anything. Carter tried to pacify every party. Carter believed international thugs and terrorists could be swayed from extremism by simply presenting them what he thought was a better way.

Negotiating with extremists has never worked. Trying to reform them only morphs them into different monsters. And who can prove that more in the 20th century than President Jimmy Carter?

BTW, the fact that Reagan did, in fact, negotiate with extremists was not mentioned once in the article.

Um, wait.  Does the retard know that the popular revolt in Carter's time was AGAINST the US-backed Shah?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

This is Chuck Norris.  HISTORY BENDS TO HIS WILL!!!
    \

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 07, 2009, 05:27:51 AM
This is Chuck Norris.  HISTORY BENDS TO HIS WILL!!!

He lost all his cool.  He's strictly Art Bell material, now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2009, 04:44:26 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 07, 2009, 02:33:18 AM

Um, wait.  Does the retard know that the popular revolt in Carter's time was AGAINST the US-backed Shah?

NO WAI! ALL REVOLUTIONS ARE TO BE MOAR LIKE US. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY REVOLT?
         \
:mullet:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Also, Jimmy Carter sent Ollie North in to rescue the Americans in the embassy!  I mean, how could a mission fail with a man like that in charge?

:lol:

Iason Ouabache

FINAL PROOF THAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA HATES AMERICA!!!  He wrote a paper 26 years ago calling for America to freeze it's nuclear arsenal!!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103320

QuoteMy convictions that Barack Obama is hiding a virtual treasure trove of personal papers and documents that would cast his life in a different light than his self-serving autobiography did have been confirmed by the first leak of his college writings.

Not only my convictions have been confirmed – so have my worst fears.

Back on March 10, 1983, Barack Obama, minus the Hussein, published a bylined screed in the Columbia University Sundial that denounced U.S. defense policies and claimed that calls for a nuclear freeze might lead to peace.

Quote"Generally, the narrow focus of the freeze movement as well as academic discussions of first versus second-strike capabilities suit the military-industrial interests as they continue adding to their billion-dollar erector sets," Obama wrote.

In other words, in Obama's eyes, the Soviet apparatchiks working on behalf of this cause weren't going far enough. He preferred to see deep unilateral disarmament by the U.S. – a cause that would have ensured the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall would still be around today.

:fresh:
    \