News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Obituaries: Obituary

Started by Sepia, July 06, 2009, 04:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

Because you are a man.

At this moment I'll pardon any man or woman who thinks otherwise but I tried to inquire on the why but I am still a man, why I asked am I a man, is it because I have a cock? No she replied and went silent and if I hadn't been drunk and she hadn't had a nice pair of tits and a beautiful face I'd have left but I didn't and I asked her why I was a man and she smiled a retarded smile and I said well, I have a shirt on and I'm wearing a tie and a stetson and everything matches but how am I a man? Then she told me in a sullen sexy voice, you're going to order me what to do.

I said, we're all going to die here. Mellow in the tone, confusion bordering on whether to take me seriously or simply giggle. I would have giggled but then I would have begun the discussion, were we really going to die here? I'd found someone to dance and we'd begin with defining both "here" and "death" and we'd dance on something akin to ecstasy and we'd only slip out of the shoes and into the skin as the sun set. We don't realize but everything everyone do is part of their soul, part of their system and how they work, there is pride taken in every breath of air and every flick of a wrist.

We're laughing as we're gagging as we walk through life and we call it shitty, we call it barren, we call it the names we gave it in dreams but we're still here, still breathing, death has happened, death has come and claimed us and our friend but we don't believe it, we don't really see it and it's not because we weep of their death but simply because we are ignorant, we are dumb and you were a star.

You are dead now and I hope you know I loved you even though I didn't tell it to you, I hope you understood me as I understood you and I hope you saw the light before the darkness, not the other way around. Here we sit, the filth, the over educated with no hope, I sat with you often for you were the most interesting of us and you dream still, we peer past the horizon with port in our hands, glancing back at the place we know from childhood and I see you still there but you've gone with the others, into memory.

I will tell you the lies of the world, I will make you watch the history of mankind, I will make me see the end before it comes and I will make it matter, you will make it matter, elevate it into meaning for we are nothing on this cold earth unless we are meaning. We are the dead men, dreaming the giants back into oblivion. We are the sickened larva, discontent with annihilation but still trudging, still moving. The initial moment when you realize you fall in love, the second you understand you did something wrong, you did something you shouldn't. When you realize you've grown old, you've become an adult. Bøygen stands there still, forever waiting, forever breathing life into our creations and watching them as they disappear along with us.

We are waiting but we're still breathing but perspective is the only thing that separates us for time, time isn't what it used to be.
Everyone will always be too late

navkat

Quote from: brennschluss on July 06, 2009, 04:28:17 AM
Because you are a man.

At this moment I'll pardon any man or woman who thinks otherwise but I tried to inquire on the why but I am still a man, why I asked am I a man, is it because I have a cock? No she replied and went silent and if I hadn't been drunk and she hadn't had a nice pair of tits and a beautiful face I'd have left but I didn't and I asked her why I was a man and she smiled a retarded smile and I said well, I have a shirt on and I'm wearing a tie and a stetson and everything matches but how am I a man? Then she told me in a sullen sexy voice, you're going to order me what to do.

I said, we're all going to die here. Mellow in the tone, confusion bordering on whether to take me seriously or simply giggle. I would have giggled but then I would have begun the discussion, were we really going to die here? I'd found someone to dance and we'd begin with defining both "here" and "death" and we'd dance on something akin to ecstasy and we'd only slip out of the shoes and into the skin as the sun set. We don't realize but everything everyone do is part of their soul, part of their system and how they work, there is pride taken in every breath of air and every flick of a wrist.

We're laughing as we're gagging as we walk through life and we call it shitty, we call it barren, we call it the names we gave it in dreams but we're still here, still breathing, death has happened, death has come and claimed us and our friend but we don't believe it, we don't really see it and it's not because we weep of their death but simply because we are ignorant, we are dumb and you were a star.

You are dead now and I hope you know I loved you even though I didn't tell it to you, I hope you understood me as I understood you and I hope you saw the light before the darkness, not the other way around. Here we sit, the filth, the over educated with no hope, I sat with you often for you were the most interesting of us and you dream still, we peer past the horizon with port in our hands, glancing back at the place we know from childhood and I see you still there but you've gone with the others, into memory.

I will tell you the lies of the world, I will make you watch the history of mankind, I will make me see the end before it comes and I will make it matter, you will make it matter, elevate it into meaning for we are nothing on this cold earth unless we are meaning. We are the dead men, dreaming the giants back into oblivion. We are the sickened larva, discontent with annihilation but still trudging, still moving. The initial moment when you realize you fall in love, the second you understand you did something wrong, you did something you shouldn't. When you realize you've grown old, you've become an adult. Bøygen stands there still, forever waiting, forever breathing life into our creations and watching them as they disappear along with us.

We are waiting but we're still breathing but perspective is the only thing that separates us for time, time isn't what it used to be.

These are beautiful. I feel honoured that you would share these here.

The Wizard

Not much I could say aside from "beautiful".
Insanity we trust.

the last yatto

you've gone with the others
:cry:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit