News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

BREAKING: CIA LIED!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, July 09, 2009, 06:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

An agency devoted to making people betray their country in secret lied?  Who would've thunk it?

Quote"Let me be clear: It is not our policy or practice to mislead Congress. That is against our laws and values," the House Democrats quoted Panetta's letter as saying.

Mr Panetta presumably went on to say "it is our policy and practice to mislead everybody.  Congress actually gets more truth than most, simply because they hold some purse strings."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2009, 12:27:33 PM
"it is our policy and practice to mislead everybody.  Congress actually gets more truth than most, simply because they hold some purse strings."

:spittake:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

navkat

However; the neo-cons are not going to let this stop their chants of "Impeach Pelosi!

Cain

Impeach Pelosi because....um, we approve of torture!

You see, this is where my understanding breaks down of the whole thing.  I'm against torture, so from where I stand, if its true then its kind of a big deal.  However, the GOP cheerleader brigade has been wholeheartedly behind every crazy thing done in the last 8 years, including waterboarding and sending suspected terrorists off to foreign countries to get their genitals split with scalpels.  So, apart from the fact they are a bunch of frothing lunatics who hate Nancy Pelosi with the sort of disgust usually reserved for child molestors and people who talk in the theatre and did so well before these allegations came to light, I don't understand their motivation.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on July 11, 2009, 01:00:20 PM
Impeach Pelosi because....um, we approve of torture!

You see, this is where my understanding breaks down of the whole thing.  I'm against torture, so from where I stand, if its true then its kind of a big deal.  However, the GOP cheerleader brigade has been wholeheartedly behind every crazy thing done in the last 8 years, including waterboarding and sending suspected terrorists off to foreign countries to get their genitals split with scalpels.  So, apart from the fact they are a bunch of frothing lunatics who hate Nancy Pelosi with the sort of disgust usually reserved for child molestors and people who talk in the theatre and did so well before these allegations came to light, I don't understand their motivation.

She is a Democrat in power... therefore ANY FOCUS on her in a bad light is good for them... or at least its good for them in the eyes of the 35% or so of Americans still too stupid to see through their complete shitstain of a political party.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

oh big surprise

vader's boss is emperor palpatine