News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Helpful advice: When building a napalm projector, do NEVER

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 05, 2004, 12:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

use cheap check valves.

Do Never.

Don't ask why.  Trust The Good Reverend on this one.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

gnimbley

Should have checked with the chipmunks, Rog. They know all that kind of stuff.

illusion

Well, that explains where I went wrong while building mine, doesn't it?

Verthaine

Ahhh, I remember building my first naplam projector many,many cycles ago. Those were fun times. Had a tech buddy of mine tweak it a bit,and he got it so it would shoot a stream of sticky flaming destruction upto a 100 feet.Used to hunt vampires with it.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Rev.VerthaineAhhh, I remember building my first naplam projector many,many cycles ago. Those were fun times. Had a tech buddy of mine tweak it a bit,and he got it so it would shoot a stream of sticky flaming destruction upto a 100 feet.Used to hunt vampires with it.
ours was ok ... but we had more fun with potato guns... those are a blast... we like to shoot targets across the cplumbia river

( once played sink with a car that we floated and potatoe guns... some rock and roll fuck lived next door( we are talking about an actual rock star people but I will not say his name cause he was fuck all.))

flame throwers are alright but man give me a spud shot and now we're talking.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Bella

I once stomped a potato gun to death.

My ex made one and man, did that thing ever work great. He shot a potato into a palm tree.....the potato completely disappeared into the tree trunk. Then it jammed and he put his eye to the barrell and fired. Flamed his eyeball. I killed the gun the next day.

PS: Verthaine, you wouldn't even consider hunting zombies with that vampire flaming gun would you? :shock:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

~~~~Closed~~~~

Bella

Quote from: Hotsuma*give bella an anti-flame-sheild*
Yay! Thank you, Hotsuma.  8)

Wow! These pirate type anti-flame-shields are far superior to any I've seen so far.
I'm keeping this right here unless we have another jihad or something.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

MedeoPlusPlus

1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

MedeoPlusPlus

*snaps fingers disappointedly*

Aw, man... you never let me have any fun...
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

~~~~Closed~~~~

hey, your the one running around the forums as an elf in tights...whon says you don't get to have fun...

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: Hotsumahey, your the one running around the forums as an elf in tights...whon says you don't get to have fun...

Oh, yeah? Well...

Er...

Damn, that is a good point.
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Penumbral

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisours was ok ... but we had more fun with potato guns... those are a blast... we like to shoot targets across the cplumbia river

Where do you live or posably where did you live. I used to, and will be again, live at the mouth of the columbia.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Hotsuma*give bella an anti-flame-sheild*
Yay! Thank you, Hotsuma.  8)

Wow! These pirate type anti-flame-shields are far superior to any I've seen so far.
I'm keeping this right here unless we have another jihad or something.

I have a bad case of post-Jihaad depression.

I always get that after pillage.  :(
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.