News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

FWD: Testing

Started by Captain Utopia, July 17, 2009, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Why won't it shut up.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 19, 2009, 11:04:24 PM
Quote from: Payne on July 19, 2009, 09:55:56 PM
Once upon a time, you found and to your credit exposed corruption and conspiracy among those of whom we expected better.
I don't understand what you're talking about, this sentence in particular. I have no idea who "arifelis" or "daraku" or "dead kennedy" are - I didn't pay the accusations that I am a sock-puppet much heed as it seemed like random trolling - despite the common wisdom, I'm not interested in generating noise for the sake of it. But I suspect that you're referencing events that happened with them?

I mean, yes - I've responded in kind to the various tom-foolery thrown my way on _this_ thread - and mimicked the condescension I received - I thought that was part of the vibe here - should newbies not try to give as good as they get just because they are newbies? And yes, I mangled an introduction. But I have been genuine on all the other threads I've participated in since I joined - my contributions may not be great or mind-blowing, but they have been a genuine attempt to explore common goals and interest.

Now - if none of that matters, and if stripped of any association with these people whom I don't know - it remains quite simple to prove I'm not a sock-puppet - the judgement is still the same, then I'll abide by it, and wish you every luck with your endeavours.

And...nobody gives a shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on July 19, 2009, 11:17:25 PM
Why won't it shut up.

It seems to think we give a fuck.

Do we give a fuck?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 19, 2009, 11:04:24 PM
Quote from: Payne on July 19, 2009, 09:55:56 PM
Once upon a time, you found and to your credit exposed corruption and conspiracy among those of whom we expected better.
I don't understand what you're talking about, this sentence in particular. I have no idea who "arifelis" or "daraku" or "dead kennedy" are - I didn't pay the accusations that I am a sock-puppet much heed as it seemed like random trolling - despite the common wisdom, I'm not interested in generating noise for the sake of it. But I suspect that you're referencing events that happened with them?

I mean, yes - I've responded in kind to the various tom-foolery thrown my way on _this_ thread - and mimicked the condescension I received - I thought that was part of the vibe here - should newbies not try to give as good as they get just because they are newbies? And yes, I mangled an introduction. But I have been genuine on all the other threads I've participated in since I joined - my contributions may not be great or mind-blowing, but they have been a genuine attempt to explore common goals and interest.

Now - if none of that matters, and if stripped of any association with these people whom I don't know - it remains quite simple to prove I'm not a sock-puppet - the judgement is still the same, then I'll abide by it, and wish you every luck with your endeavours.

EDIT: vvv - I guess I didn't make it clear: I am shutting up - this is the last you'll hear from me if the fact I am not a sock-puppet makes no difference

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 08:24:56 PM
Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 19, 2009, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 06:25:53 PM
Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 19, 2009, 01:46:48 PM
an old nerve, the context behind this is for years now we have gotten a lot of people who act like complete know-it-alls coming in here who make horrible assumptions and every single one thinks its the first time we have ever been graced with their like.

Score at the end of this thread:

TGRR 5
Faust 0

Just saying.
Yatto

I put him in my column.
So you are saying you didn't give him shit when he registered?
I forgot to say it before but fuck you, I've stopped giving input or my opinion on the new people in any way since the last time you exploded at me when I unbanned impu.
I gave fictionpuss some advice, called him on being an asshole because he is an asshole and told him the outcome if he kept up his shit.
I don't care what happens to him, nor am I giving you or any other admins my opinion of the new people so as far as you are concerned Faust: 0 can stay that way forever.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 20, 2009, 12:03:20 AM
So you are saying you didn't give him shit when he registered?

I'm saying I'm still giving him shit now.

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 20, 2009, 12:03:20 AM
I forgot to say it before but fuck you, I've stopped giving input or my opinion on the new people in any way since the last time you exploded at me when I unbanned impu.

Oh, okay.  I thought that was over and done with, when I apologized to you.  Apparently, this is not the case.  

Tell you what, Faust...I see no further need for us to continue this or any other conversation unless it pertains to the running of the board.

Good day, and have a nice life.

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 20, 2009, 12:06:22 AM

Oh, okay.  I thought that was over and done with, when I apologized to you.  Apparently, this is not the case.  

Tell you what, Faust...I see no further need for us to continue this or any other conversation unless it pertains to the running of the board.

You brought it up again with the roger: 5 faust:0 dig. You apologized to me for blowing up at me and I thought that was it too but then I see this even after I have completely removed myself from anything involving the user base.

But fine if that's it then ok, you're writing has been one of the most influential in my life and If this is the last thing I say to you then I want it to be nice, I want you to know you have had a huge positive impact on my life.
Good day.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 20, 2009, 12:13:27 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 20, 2009, 12:06:22 AM

You brought it up again with the roger: 5 faust:0 dig. You apologized to me for blowing up at me and I thought that was it too but then I see this even after I have completely removed myself from anything involving the user base.

But fine if that's it then ok, you're writing has been one of the most influential in my life and If this is the last thing I say to you then I want you to know you have had a huge positive impact on my life.
Good day.

I once knew this guy from Ireland, named Faust.  Seemed like a decent enough guy, then one day I pissed him off.  I apologized to him, not realizing that, to Faust, "accepting an apology" means "wait for a while and then slap you with it".  Faust then waited til I made an unrelated comment referring to AKK, Daruko, Dead Kennedy, Cowass, and Yatto, then slipped the knife in.

Needless to say, I found no reason to speak to him ever again.  And everybody lived happily ever after.

The End.

Faust

I thought you were referring to impu, which was two weeks ago and you apologized for, thats why I was surprised to see that you were putting dig at me.  It doesn't matter I don't have the energy for this.

Pariah

ITT: Fictionpuss has appeared to have won
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Good Reverend Roger

Once, I thought there was a guy named Faust.

I was wrong.

the last yatto

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 19, 2009, 07:25:13 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 07:21:15 PM
We've only been doing this for a week, dude.  We don't know shit.
If you can't come up with something interesting/original, then I'm not going to play.
in all the forums and all the posts you had to walk into mine
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Pariah on July 20, 2009, 12:25:28 AM

He had better not.

Now you two boys quit that bickering and sit down and have a nice Manwich. Cause a sandwich is just a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal.
                               \

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on July 20, 2009, 12:30:36 AM
Quote from: The Pariah on July 20, 2009, 12:25:28 AM

He had better not.

Now you two boys quit that bickering and sit down and have a nice Manwich. Cause a sandwich is just a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal.
                               \

There aren't two boys.  Just me.