News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

FWD: Testing

Started by Captain Utopia, July 17, 2009, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 19, 2009, 06:59:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 06:24:51 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on July 19, 2009, 01:38:33 PM
You're not going to hurt my feelings you know. Yes that is a challenge. If you take me up on it then you've just fallen victim to an obvious cards-on-the-table here-it-is counter-troll. Seriously, I'm not worth your time.

You mean I'd do just what you expected me to do?   :lulz:
No, dude, I've laid myself completely bare before you here. How can I say more plainly that we're at a rhetorical stalemate? We can continue this circle-jerk if you like, or we can explore common goals.

Your call.

I'm down with "keep laughing as you try to spin 'posting an email forward' as a 'mindfuck'".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 07:04:10 PM
No, dude, I've laid myself completely bare before you here. How can I say more plainly that we're at a rhetorical stalemate? We can continue this circle-jerk if you like, or we can explore common goals.

Your call.
I'm down with "keep laughing as you try to spin 'posting an email forward' as a 'mindfuck'".
If you believe that then you're not paying any attention, you're just trolling. I had expected more, in which case the mindfuck award goes to you, and the joke remains on me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 19, 2009, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 07:04:10 PM

Your call.
If you believe that then you're not paying any attention, you're just trolling. I had expected more, in which case the mindfuck award goes to you, and the joke remains on me.

We've only been doing this for a week, dude.  We don't know shit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 07:21:15 PM
If you can't come up with something interesting/original, then I'm not going to play.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 19, 2009, 07:25:13 PM
If you can't come up with something interesting/original, then I'm not going to play.

:hosrie:

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 07:25:42 PM

:hosrie:
Shit, you're fast.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

that is exactly what everyone was saying to YOU about the original post of this thread :\

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: ✡ Rabbi ✡ Fred ✡ on July 19, 2009, 07:27:57 PM

that is exactly what everyone was saying to YOU about the original post of this thread :\
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cain

Quote from: ✡ Rabbi ✡ Fred ✡ on July 19, 2009, 07:27:57 PM

The circle is complete!

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 06:25:53 PM
Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 19, 2009, 01:46:48 PM
an old nerve, the context behind this is for years now we have gotten a lot of people who act like complete know-it-alls coming in here who make horrible assumptions and every single one thinks its the first time we have ever been graced with their like.

Score at the end of this thread:

TGRR 5
Faust 0

Just saying.
Yatto
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 19, 2009, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 19, 2009, 06:25:53 PM
Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on July 19, 2009, 01:46:48 PM
an old nerve, the context behind this is for years now we have gotten a lot of people who act like complete know-it-alls coming in here who make horrible assumptions and every single one thinks its the first time we have ever been graced with their like.

Score at the end of this thread:

TGRR 5
Faust 0

Just saying.
Yatto

I put him in my column.

Thurnez Isa

good
fuck off
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Payne

fictionpuss. That your career on PD has come to this will, I am sure, have come as a surprise to many, not least your erstwhile smug and, as it turns out, disastrously complacent self. However, to those with a more rounded experience of your methods and morality, both the beneficiaries and the victims of your self-righteous and self-appointed crusading, it will remain a source of bed-wetting astonishment that it has taken so long for the hive mind to bring themselves to bear upon your arrogant and devious person.

You are, in the well-chosen words of our resident hate-shitters in describing your ilk, an unreconstructed wanker. To that one might add that you have infinitely more to say for yourself than your knowledge or experience could possibly justify, and that I have seldom found myself passing judgement on someone so evidently lacking the benefits of a damn good kicking.

You have thrust upon us your ill-informed, half-baked, out-dated and, frankly, paranoid theories for a tiresome number of posts now, and the wonder of it is that anyone continued to listen long enough for you to persist with the behaviour that has ultimately led to your downfall. I would remind you, fictionpuss, that paranoia is often merely the flipside of egotism: both deludedly imagine the world to revolve around oneself.

While your n00bish exploits have occasionally enjoyed vindication in the past, it should be evident to anyone remotely cognisant with the facts that your roles in certain notorious events have been grossly exaggerated by both posterity - which is often inexplicably kind to the self-aggrandising - and by your own indulgently biased accounts. No doubt you like to depict yourself as a thorn in the flesh of the establishment, but closer to the truth would be to say that you are merely an irritant, and that the subsequent rashes are far more the result of your unwanted presence than of any defect on the part of those you choose to infect.

In the case of someone so self-absorbed, it is perhaps plausible that certain developments may have escaped your notice; to wit, the inexorable evolution of this forums posts and the irrefutable testimony of the hive mind, which states, if you would take note, you are not welcome any more. Once upon a time, you found and to your credit exposed corruption and conspiracy among those of whom we expected better. Your problem, it strikes me, was that you did not know what to be about next. You have continued to seek out such nefariousness, but where you have not found it you have instead imagined it - and more insidiously, implied it. If I were you, I might wish to consider whether a man who finds corruption in every place he looks might perhaps be seeing the reflection of what lies within himself.

In the instance that has brought you before me, you arrogantly pitted yourself against an organisation far more august and enduring than the windmills at which you had tilted before; and though you were but a mosquito attacking an elephant, it cannot be ignored that this mosquito wished the elephant harm, and its bite may have done so had it not been swatted.

In short, fictionpuss, there is no place for you here in the future. This is a new Discordia, a new forum, with new standards and a new morality. I must not allow it or its institutions - nascent and ancient alike - to be disparaged and prejudiced by the diseased mind of a wee shite like you. For this reason, I order that you be taken from this board, henceforth to a place of confinement, there to dwell in perpetual fear of being chibbed and humped by rabid schemies.

The Good Reverend Roger

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Payne on July 19, 2009, 09:55:56 PM
Once upon a time, you found and to your credit exposed corruption and conspiracy among those of whom we expected better.
I don't understand what you're talking about, this sentence in particular. I have no idea who "arifelis" or "daraku" or "dead kennedy" are - I didn't pay the accusations that I am a sock-puppet much heed as it seemed like random trolling - despite the common wisdom, I'm not interested in generating noise for the sake of it. But I suspect that you're referencing events that happened with them?

I mean, yes - I've responded in kind to the various tom-foolery thrown my way on _this_ thread - and mimicked the condescension I received - I thought that was part of the vibe here - should newbies not try to give as good as they get just because they are newbies? And yes, I mangled an introduction. But I have been genuine on all the other threads I've participated in since I joined - my contributions may not be great or mind-blowing, but they have been a genuine attempt to explore common goals and interest.

Now - if none of that matters, and if stripped of any association with these people whom I don't know - it remains quite simple to prove I'm not a sock-puppet - the judgement is still the same, then I'll abide by it, and wish you every luck with your endeavours.

EDIT: vvv - I guess I didn't make it clear: I am shutting up - this is the last you'll hear from me if the fact I am not a sock-puppet makes no difference