News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Sunny Mornings

Started by Thurnez Isa, July 26, 2009, 08:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth. After I was done I looked outside and it was sunny.

I woke up the next morning and looked outside before I brushed my teeth and it was raining.

I woke up in the morning and made sure to brush my teeth before I looked outside and it was sunny.

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth. After I was done I looked outside and it was raining.

I woke up in the morning and made sure to brush my teeth starting with the top set first and looked outside and it was raining.

I woke up in the morning and made sure to brush my teeth starting with the bottom set and looked outside and it was sunny.

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth starting with the bottom set, but this time with a new undershirt and when I looked outside it was raining.

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth starting with the bottom set and in my old undershirt and when I looked outside it was sunny.

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth starting with the bottom set and in my old undershirt, praying to the mirror spirits for sun, but when I looked outside it was raining.

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth starting with the bottom set and in my old undershirt and then prayed to the mirror spirits for rain and it was sunny.

Now I just pray for rain.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS