News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

It's mah birfday...

Started by Dimocritus, July 31, 2009, 03:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

And the greatest gift I could receive from people that, to my knowledge, may not even actually exist, would be for you to go check out my writing on www.cautionmag.com and praise/criticize/insult it.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Captain Utopia

I did. Before this shameless plug.

My lasting impression was that I wasn't really sure what, if anything, it was all about. Coherence may help. Or not. My motivation was not driven by the various incentives to keep reading.

Happy Birthday.

Sir Squid Diddimus

So.. you endorse drunk driving?

Super cool.

Or NOT!

Roaring Biscuit!

questionable morals aside, i quite liked what i read.  to you do old skool publishing.. with paper an what-not?  cause paper is cooler than the internets...

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on July 31, 2009, 05:14:13 PM
questionable morals aside, i quite liked what i read.  to you do old skool publishing.. with paper an what-not?  cause paper is cooler than the internets...

feels more subversive... :lulz:

Cain

go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on July 31, 2009, 07:57:29 PM
go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!

that track v Closer by NIN.. I loves that mash up...

Shit

I can relate to your blog about smoking.  I told myself to quit smoking cigarettes and I haven't bought a pack in almost a week, but I've been lying to myself.  Next thing I know I'm scrounging cigarette butts out of public ashtrays.  Much better than buying cigarettes.  I can hardly even opinionate crack addicts when I do shit like that.  I also still have an internet addiction that I've started up again, wasting away my precious time in idle chat.  Slack is not always a virtue.  [hypocrit]Freaking interweb addicts.[/hypocrit]  Hapy birfday. 
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on July 31, 2009, 05:14:13 PM

We used to do it on paper but the cost was too much for us (I am very poor). Keep in mind, too, that we just started this, like, a week ago, so we have much to improve.

And to Squidy, while I question whether or not you are legitimately offended by the lack of "morals" depicted in that picture, I have to say: I can only take responsibility for my contributions (Dimo1138) on that page, not for the contributions of others.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 01, 2009, 04:02:54 PM
And to Squidy, while I question whether or not you are legitimately offended by the lack of "morals" depicted in that picture, I have to say: I can only take responsibility for my contributions (Dimo1138) on that page, not for the contributions of others.
Fair enough. I think it may be also fair to say that you might find yourself judged by who you choose to associate with. How many are in your one-man cult? :-)

Dimocritus

One, so far. There are a few other guys hanging around for the ice-cream, but I'm not sure whether or not they're fully aware of the implications of being associated with the cult members. Check these out in particular, in no particular order: http://cautionmag.com/?p=158 and http://cautionmag.com/?p=151

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Dimocritus

Quote from: Squid on July 31, 2009, 05:12:18 PM

Super cool.

Or NOT!

And now that I think of it, it says buzzed driving and does not specifically refer to alcohol. It could be a natural buzz he was talking about. Thanks for reading!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 01, 2009, 07:22:24 PM
Quote from: Squid on July 31, 2009, 05:12:18 PM

Super cool.

Or NOT!

And now that I think of it, it says buzzed driving and does not specifically refer to alcohol. It could be a natural buzz he was talking about. Thanks for reading!

:kojak:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dimocritus